Quote Originally Posted by NJgr8ful View Post
I wish he would, I'm getting kinda tired of the whole thing, answering questions and dealing with people RE: the condition.

Believe it or not, there is another side to why it's in the condition it's today ... and it is not a pleasant one and not his fault either. People see what they see and assume things, so there is no sense explaining cuz as I said earlier ... It is what it is.

I think people understand that. My father and I spent about 15 years hand building his dream, a 42' x 24' trimaran that he was going to load his family on and sail around the world. The boat got 98% finished, basically only needed to be rigged. I moved to California, and one by one my Dad put my brother and 3 sisters thru college. His dream never got finished, it sat in the side yard. uncountable dollars in wood, epoxy and fiberglass and untold manhours of labor began to succumb to the elements. When I moved back a couple years ago, all those dreams where worth 5 days with a sawzall and the expense of a roll-off to haul the rotted dreams away. Sentiment put a tear in my fathers eye, and as hole in my soul seeing that. but it is not a marketable commodity.