Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Competitor MOBILEMERCMAN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey View Post
    And I have wanted to hear those stories. In Lake Cumberland you will have to tell me a few.
    I get in late Thursday and leave Monday. We will have to get together over some Tequila. I plan on bringing my own bottle. Since it is a dry county there.

I can't wait it should be a blast . Weknd long dock party. We will be staying in a Houseboat. Who about you?

2. Collapse Details

as soon as we find an extra 20k laying around...Vin works on it, on occasion, but the further he gets into it, the more sh*t he finds..it'll be completely new by the time it's done.

Quote Originally Posted by DKerns View Post
    When is that thing going to be back together??

3. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor mikey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MOBILEMERCMAN View Post
    I get in late Thursday and leave Monday. We will have to get together over some Tequila. I plan on bringing my own bottle. Since it is a dry county there.

I can't wait it should be a blast . Weknd long dock party. We will be staying in a Houseboat. Who about you?

It should be a great time. I have been talking to Brandon and it sounds like the housboats are going to be great. The team is also staying on one so we might be neighbors. I guess for this trip I might have to check a bag for just drinks.

Mikey
    Miss Geico Racing # 113

4. Collapse Details

DKerns sorry to hear about your 406 blowing up. That deal was brand new no time on it. I still have those new ported vortech heads if your interested, you can put those on that 350 short block and intake I sold you.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity Kid View Post
    DKerns sorry to hear about your 406 blowing up. That deal was brand new no time on it. I still have those new ported vortech heads if your interested, you can put those on that 350 short block and intake I sold you.

Life happens and parts break!!! I'll have something in the boat by Memorial Day!!

6. Collapse Details

No worries the check is in the mail.I'll stand behind what I sell.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by 502/525hp View Post
    No worries the check is in the mail.I'll stand behind what I sell.
    It's a shame it even had to get to that point. Theres that old saying: You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. He's lucky he didn't put a rod threw the bottom of the boat.

8. Collapse Details

Looks like I will be down for a while. I bought 2 go pro cameras and mounted them on the back of the transom and watched some things going on that I want to change. So now im in the process of changing my transom assembly around reinventing it so to speak. When I'm done I will post picks. Should be worth a few more MPH. If anything it will be a cleaner look

9. Collapse Details

Dwayne,

How's the move looking? Lake actually has some water in it now

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by RumRunner View Post
    Dwayne,

How's the move looking? Lake actually has some water in it now

Doug,

The move is looking good!! In the final negotiations on the house. The movers gave us a date today. We will be flying down to make settlement on the 19th of June. We will be back down there on the 21st and will have our stuff there the 22nd. (If you can follow that!!)

The motor is done (with some minor changes) and I am just waiting on some odds and ends. I have surgery on Thursday, so it will be a week or two until I get it together and in the boat (I hope). I plan to have it up and running before the move so it should be ready to go when we get there.

I will be in touch soon!!!

Dwayne

11. Collapse Details

I'm testing a new gear ratio with a Fat shaft in my Alpha this weekend. I don't have the new transom assembly done yet but its close. Should be interesting

12. Collapse Details

I'm testing a new gear ratio with a Fat shaft in my Alpha this weekend. I don't have the new transom assembly done yet but its close. Should be interesting
    I just got back from testing and a big differnece in rpm and speed. I did back to back test switching out lower foots one with the fat shaft and one with out. They both have the same gear ratios both set up identical. The fat shaft went faster and had more rpms. Now Im wondering how bad im flexing the stock shaft?

13. Collapse Details

Parabellum FJ²B

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
    LOL

15. Collapse Details

Velocity Kid, Mercruiser has already done all the testing for you decades ago. The end result is called the: Bravo One outdrive.

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by OneBadInjun View Post
    Velocity Kid, Mercruiser has already done all the testing for you decades ago. The end result is called the: Bravo One outdrive.
    Hmmm every time I bolt a Bravo up to my boat I go 10 mph slower. Maybe it just has to do with aplacation and the fact the bravo weighs more and takes more HP to turn it and has more drag threw the water.

17. Collapse Details

does anybody who has the fastest 22 I/O velocity and how fast is it?

18. Collapse Details

I had my I/O Velocity running today. It's a awesome boat. There this mircro boat thread on another web site that I read for entertainment. I think it would be great to all get together like we do here on scream and fly and have a micro boat fun run. There doing a great job running as fast as 88 mph with big cubic inch small blocks in tiny 18 foot boats on race gas. The ole Tripple Digits would come out of retirement with it's new pump gas 406 small block and run. I would even bring my Velocity out and do some exhibition runs with it. I would sponsor a Micro boat get togther here in NJ supply food and drink and set it all up and have a great weekend of boating. Also my new business RLC Boats is having the Alpha 100 mph club. Im getting all the details worked out along with other sponors and should be done soon. We will do a real radar shoot and see who is realy running as fast as they say. Any Scream and flyers don't know what a micro boat is, it's a 24 or less foot I/O boat.

19. Collapse Details

I had my I/O Velocity running today. It's a awesome boat. There this mircro boat thread on another web site that I read for entertainment. I think it would be great to all get together like we do here on scream and fly and have a micro boat fun run. There doing a great job running as fast as 88 mph with big cubic inch small blocks in tiny 18 foot boats on race gas. The ole Tripple Digits would come out of retirement with it's new pump gas 406 small block and run. I would even bring my Velocity out and do some exhibition runs with it. I would sponsor a Micro boat get togther here in NJ supply food and drink and set it all up and have a great weekend of boating. Also my new business RLC Boats is having the Alpha 100 mph club. Im getting all the details worked out along with other sponors and should be done soon. We will do a real radar shoot and see who is realy running as fast as they say. Any Scream and flyers don't know what a micro boat is, it's a 24 or less foot I/O boat.
    I thought this was SeriousOffshore?? And why post this in the Velocity section??

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DKerns View Post
    I thought this was SeriousOffshore?? And why post this in the Velocity section??
    Your correct it's for serious real people who have legit fast micro boats that might want to have a fun day and get there boat speed tested and see who gets bragging writes.