Thread: Updated status

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

They wanted to be a pleasure/race boat, not knowing he was going to buy the 38 Fountain also

Like Sommer said,,,,would do different next time !!!

2. Collapse Details

Its comming along most of the wireing is comepleat just need some ONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO DO SOME MINNOR GEL COATING [hint] and it should be almost down hill from there motors are close to being drop in and mock up so the rest of the wireing can be compleat and everything else can be strighten up from there.

3. Collapse Details

Oh for FUUUUQUE'S SAKE...I CANNOT let this one go. Here's what Tony MEANT to type, I'm sure:

It (the boat) is (separate word) coming (corrected spelling) along, (comma) most of the wiring (corrected spelling) is complete (corrected spelling), Brian just need(S) someone (one word!) who knows how to do some minor (corrected spelling) gel coating (I'm thinking his "hint" means you, Den) and it should be almost downhill (one word!) from there. (At this point, the first sentence should end, and a new one starts) THE motors are close to being dropped (corrected tense) in and mocked (corrected tense) up so the rest of the wiring (corrected spelling) can be completed (corrected tense AND spelling) and everything else can be straightened (corrected spelling) up from there. (sentence ends improperly with a prepositional phrase, but I give up.).

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Tony M View Post
    Its comming along most of the wireing is comepleat just need some ONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO DO SOME MINNOR GEL COATING [hint] and it should be almost down hill from there motors are close to being drop in and mock up so the rest of the wireing can be compleat and everything else can be strighten up from there.
    COOL!!!!

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by redhotsommer View Post
    Oh for FUUUUQUE'S SAKE...I CANNOT let this one go. Here's what Tony MEANT to type, I'm sure:

6. Collapse Details

I like to keep every one on their toes but you by far are the sharpest and the fact that you where there always helps. Thank you! once again.

7. Collapse Details

spell check that focker !!!!!!!!

lil icon,,,,top right of the text box

nah,,,,, this is more fun !!!!!

8. Collapse Details

HEY!!! That's what he said!

9. Collapse Details
    Stop By
    Quote Originally Posted by OBNOXUS View Post
    spell check that focker !!!!!!!!

lil icon,,,,top right of the text box

nah,,,,, this is more fun !!!!!
    and show me where that lil icon is at on my computer can't find that [focker]

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Tony M View Post
    and show me where that lil icon is at on my computer can't find that [focker]
    its the abc with a check mark under it,,,,,,, top right corner of the box you type in.

11. Collapse Details

Dude...if Tony hits that button, the computer might explode. Leave it alone, Ton, just leave it alone.

12. Collapse Details

Can't we all just get along? They cancelled my run last night; so I'll be at the marina . I think I'll get out the gellcoat.

13. Collapse Details

Hey Mikey, Don't be to hard on old tony, he aint got no fancy piece o paper ta hang on da wall. Da only piece a paper we got's comes on a roll,and get's stuck in r but crack.

14. Collapse Details

I'll swing by after work.

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by scarrab30 View Post
    I think I'll get out the gellcoat.

UH,,,,, NO !!!!!!!!!

16. Collapse Details
    Me
    Quote Originally Posted by OBNOXUS View Post
    UH,,,,, NO !!!!!!!!!
    thinks you best get your a z z over there he ant jokeing heats on over there now.

17. Collapse Details

Well...Mild Thunder Joe stopped by yesterday to check out the progress, so Brian promptly put him to work. I showed up later in the afternoon, and we proceeded to set up the "furniture"...drilled all the holes for the bolster bases after meticulously determining where the seats should be. Then, we corrected the 1/4" disparity in the vertical orientation of the port-side drive by removing the inside transom plate and wallering out the hole where the plate was hanging up on a stud. Bingo...went right to where it was supposed to be.

If anyone is gonna be around this weekend and wants to maybe help swing an engine in...let scarrab30 know...I'll be sleddin...

18. Collapse Details

Yes, and Brian even let me use the high power dewalt drill to drill the holes!

Not really that much more to do...coming along nicely!

19. Collapse Details

I talked to dad this morning and asked him if he got some stuff accomplished. You should of heard the spark in his voice, he was so pleased. Thanks to all of you!
    Maybe Sunday we can put Morgan in charge of the gelcoat and I can help with the other stuff! LOL

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by redhotsommer View Post
    Well...Mild Thunder Joe stopped by yesterday to check out the progress, so Brian promptly put him to work. I showed up later in the afternoon, and we proceeded to set up the "furniture"...drilled all the holes for the bolster bases after meticulously determining where the seats should be. Then, we corrected the 1/4" disparity in the vertical orientation of the port-side drive by removing the inside transom plate and wallering out the hole where the plate was hanging up on a stud. Bingo...went right to where it was supposed to be.

If anyone is gonna be around this weekend and wants to maybe help swing an engine in...let scarrab30 know...I'll be sleddin...
    I can help get the motors in I do them in my sleep. LOL

So looks like progress is being made.

Mark