Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    >>> Lake Charles, La - On the Water!
    OK folks in Lake Charles, this is where it all starts!!! General discussions happen here. If you need to, start another thread for a particular event or topic.

2. Collapse Details

For those that were there today at Bae Bae's on the West Fork, all was good. Always enjoy new places, and the fried fish was good too(just wish I had known about that-I would have gone hungry instead of stuffed with Popeyes). Thanks for the invite.

3. Collapse Details

Baton Rouge events

JMeng, do you want any of the Baton Rouge B.C. events with your boat club on this site??

4. Collapse Details

Sure, post away. Leave the moonlight cruise off though. Thats one we try to keep the law from knowing about.

5. Collapse Details
    Registered
    Cool
    Well, I am registered Kurt I help keep up with the updates for the boat parties!

6. Collapse Details

Prop Stop on the Tickfaw in Baton Rouge

The Prop Stop is now back open as of last weekend or so. People been waitin so long over yonder it was too crowded for some to even want to go in.....good times are back! For those in LC that have never been there, you need to go. Probably the best place you'll ever stop at(bar, burger joint, dance floor, bikini(and other) contests. Don't forget to ask for a Worm Bucket. Can only get to it by water.

Glad you registered Mike. PS: Enjoying your new "toys", haha.

7. Collapse Details

anybody goin out in the boat this Saturday? or watching the LSU game at 600? That's a toughie?

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by lsumike02 View Post
    Well, I am registered Kurt I help keep up with the updates for the boat parties!

LSUmike02.... Is this Mike P?

9. Collapse Details

No John, that's Mike H.(and Sara). They live here in Sulphur.

10. Collapse Details

Mike H. Going out in the boat Saturday??

11. Collapse Details

Registered
    yea, we are about to load up and go give us a call.

12. Collapse Details

good day today at Rabbit Island. I've never seen a tugboat do a 180 before(well, a "90" anyway), that was pretty neat. What a showoff. My brother Eric talks to these tug captains at Citgo when they come up to their docks. He's toured their boats before. Really cool drive systems.

Only a few of us new about the party at Derouen's on the West Fork(Good thing he came to the island with the food). That's why we need this site to get going!!!

Thanks for the BBQ Derouen.
    Last edited by CAPM KURT; 06-14-2009 at 01:33 PM.

13. Collapse Details

Anybody from Lake Charles going over to Baton Rouge for the Royal Purple Poker Run?? Maybe just to cruise around and look at the hardware and scenery and have a little fun. If we go, I don't think we'll be in the run itself. Sometimes more fun to take it a little easier.

14. Collapse Details

Boater's map for Baton Rouge area - Diversion Canal, Tickfaw River, Amite, Lake Maurepas

For those of you that go, or want to go to Lake Maurepas area(home of the Lake Bash), there is a website where you can order a map of the area. I bought one years ago and it's invaluable. It gives you info on every stop(restaurants & bars by land, restaurants & bars only can get to by water, boat ramps, etc) and even tells you what's available(gas, food, ramp, alcohol, etc. at every one). Incredible map. Get the folded version, not the laminated so you can fold it up. Website is RiverRatRob.com Get the "2007/09 Useful Boaters Map". It has GPS coordinates of most places. Well worth it.

15. Collapse Details

hey kurt, i like the idea of having a place to plan our boating trips with friends. good job. were gonna take the boat to toledo bend this weekend & hang out at the sand bar. anybody interested, give me a call

16. Collapse Details

Me, Angelle, and the Nauti Girl going to the Royal Purple run this weekend in Baton Rouge(unless that is, a better offer comes around to ride along in a faster boat!!) Should be fun.

17. Collapse Details

Me and Angelle had the best time we've ever had over in Baton Rouge. Friday we pulled up and ate at the Fuel Dock on lake Maurepas next to Boudreaux’s 50 ft "Airborne" boat(the 24 Nauti Girl looked great next to the Airborne I'll tell ya..haha). Ran into a friend who had some people cancel out and offered us to ride in his 38 Donzi for the Royal Purple Poker Run on Saturday. It was one heck of a good time. tremendous amount of fine boats, great weather, good parties at the stops, especially Friends Restaurant(Lake Ponchartrain) bikini contest and the Prop Stops(Tickfaw River) wet tshirt contest(that became “no shirt” contest), great seafood, fantastic scenery--samples attached. If anyone wants more pictures I've got a lot of em. Let me know.(some I couldn't include). Don’t want to rub it in though, haha. I've never attached pics before so we'll see if this works.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0445.jpg   IMG_0370.jpg   IMG_0391.jpg  

18. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Competitor MOBILEMERCMAN's Avatar
    Finally some pix . Nice.

19. Collapse Details
    more pics
    now you know why Baton Rouge's Tickfaw River/Lake Maurepas/Lake Pontchartrain/Diversion is so much fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0354.jpg   IMG_0440.jpg   IMG_0341.jpg  

20. Collapse Details

hey capt kurt, looks like i missed a good trip. email me some of the good pictures.