Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by cosmic12 View Post
    Well, My question is. Who and why would anyone in there right mind would want a Bow rider cat in the first place? I guess its just that west coast lake boat thing. Years ago I was Nordic dealer, when I was out there at the factory they had just built the first 28 Heat bow rider and where trying to sell me on it, I said are you nuts? We are on the east coast and I wouldn't be able to give them away, I was correct about that but Lonnie said you just wait everyone will be building them soon and I am sorry to say he was correct about that. I didn't understand it then and still don't. Just a west coast thing.

Really?
    I think they're a great way to go. I would love a boat like this. I have been looking at the E-tickets and Tridents and would have a lot more use for a boat like this than my Outlaw. I Never use the cabin at all and when we tie up we (and everyone else with a performance boat) head for the first pontoon boat that is tied up with us. The only thing bad about a pontoon is the speed and general ugliness.
    I also have a Malibu wakeboard boat and it is great, except you can't run it in snotty water. I do NOT let anyone ride in front when it is underway. Also, these boats are considered deckboats, not cats, and are insured for a fraction of what cats are.

2. Collapse Details

I've noticed an up-surge in bow rider sales in the past year...especially the bigger ones 28-31'. It seems to me like boating is taking on a focus that's more about "US", than "ME".....just an observation. And to keep it on-topic; no one should be riding up front in any kind of performance searching situation, in ANY brand of boat.
    www.agyg.com
    ...in or around the Chesapeake Bay...

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Madpoodle View Post
    Girls hot, bet that ain't her kid..
    hilarious