1. Collapse Details
    Clearwater Beach Storage
    OK, I have a question: I am bring my boat down to FL. for the 1st time in November. We are going on the Key West poker run!!!! But I want to leave my boat in FL for the winter. I was thinking, I have a buddy that lives in Clearwater Beach and would like to leave the boat somewhere near him so that when I come down after the run through-out the rest of the winter I can use the boat around his place. He lives on the water so I have a place to dock but you can not leave a boat anywhere in his sub-division. So I need a safe place somwhere close to him, I am not sure if this is too early to look into this but I just wanted to get a feel for the facilities in that area. I have boated in that area with him for years but he is a cruzer guy and leaves his boat on a lift behind his house, I want to leave the boat on the trailer and then I need a place that can sling the boat into the water when I get there......any help would be appreciated....Thanx BZ

2. Collapse Details

Registered
    I keep mine at a lot off Seminole Blvd in Largo. Not far from either Bay Pines or Seminole ramps. Thinking about moving it though to the old Thunder Marine location. They have a ramp on site.