Thread: Watches

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Collapse Details
    Watches
    Ok so I'm tying the knot and the WTB (wife-to-be) gets the ring. So she wants me to get a ring; I don't like jewelry.

Most couples fight over $$ so we figured we would have a joint account and credit card for joint expenses and then our own accounts. Pay the bills and the rest is yours to blow how you want (well she said sans hookers and blow but what she don't know won't come up in the divorce).

So I'm thinking if this is one of those things "I haft ta do" to keep the $$ even then I will get a cheap ring and a nice watch for when I put my court suit on (dress up).

Her ring was $20K so I get the same budget. I'd like to blow that $$ on some thing else but figured a good watch would be worth what I paid for it or maybe even more if I ever have to sport the court suit against her one day.

So- what would you get? I'm sure there are better out there but Rolex is world renowned for pimpin so that's what I want.

I like the screen in the 1st pic with some bling like the number place holders in the 2nd pic and get a cheap ring like in pic 3.

ps- some how I think WTB as in wife-to-be is not as exciting as WTB as in wanted to buy. Think "WTB: 30 Skater w/300XS's" Now that makes me get a stiffy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 116509Met.JPG   rol.JPG   1232797852G4Xca6.jpg  

Last edited by MarylandMark; 05-02-2009 at 09:45 AM.