Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FIREARMS SALES.bmp  

2. Collapse Details

registered
    Beautiful!

3. Collapse Details

I've heard that at a couple gun shops

4. Collapse Details

atriotave
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: Jesus Christ and the
    American Military. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

5. Collapse Details

funny. i thought he was against wearing an American flag on his suit lapel?

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Perlmudder View Post
    funny. i thought he was against wearing an American flag on his suit lapel?
    Pretty obvious it's Photoshopped in.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Pretty obvious it's Photoshopped in.
    No it isn't, he wears one. Do you guys think if a politician doesn't wear a stupid little flag pin he or she is unpatriotic? I was for him when he didn't wear one and I'm still for him.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by catmando View Post
    Do you guys think if a politician doesn't wear a stupid little flag pin he or she is unpatriotic?
    Your God Damned right I do. I'm not a politician, but I sat through the pain of having this great nation's flag inked into my shoulder blade becase I'm proud of the country I live in, and the fact that it allows anyone to openly speak their mind no matter how ungratefull they may be.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by catmando View Post
    No it isn't, he wears one. Do you guys think if a politician doesn't wear a stupid little flag pin he or she is unpatriotic? I was for him when he didn't wear one and I'm still for him.
    It depends on the person and what they stand for. If your referring to our President who is supposed to be the commander in chief! Your damned right I expect him to uphold the office and he should be proud to wear a flag lapel pin, anything less is disrespectful to the thousands that have fought and died for this great country. Some people may think of it as a stupid little flag but to most American's it is a symbol of who we are and what we stand for.

I was watching CNBC the other day and one of the female commentators said something very profound....In the discussion she said her father always told her "If you aren't a Liberal in your youth, you had no heart, but if your Liberal in your old age you have no Brains". ...funny thing is her Liberal cohort didn't have any comeback and the first person I thought of was you Cat at the moment she said it and I don't think your in your youth anymore, so what does that say....hmmm....

10. Collapse Details

Ok, settle down guys. We all voted for the candidates we most liked. I happen to support Obama. He's our president. if he doesn't succeed in turning the economy around, we all fail.

With that said, the flag is our most precious national symbol, politicians should wear it as a symbol of loyalty. However, not wearing it at times does not mean you are against the country. We should all simply be proud that we can have this kind of dialogue without the government storming through our doors, sending us to a third world country and accusing us of being unpatriotic.

With that said, the poster at the top is funny, everyone can enjoy the freedom of pleasant or unpleasant political banter. But none of us should expect to change anyone else's minds through thread dialogue on a boating website.

Catmando: you're giving those of us with a "cat" screenname a bad name by jumping into the political discussion so quickly.

Tony, good service. Never understood the mashing of pins into skin thing, but if that energizes our troops into a stronger spirit of loyalty and camradeire, so be it.

Everyone, Obama is our POTUS. We need him to succeed. I am scared of the nationalizing that is going on. For the most part, the banks and insurance companies have been begging for the money. However, we are hearing about the forced money and inability to return it. Time will tell what's coming. For now, people are so despondent, they'll listen to Lenin preach his beliefs. But if we do stray too far from free market capitalism, 2010 and 2012 will be very interesting.

But let's all settle down, enjoy these threads for what they are; entertainment and interaction.