Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

Mike, just went through another neck surgery, the doc went in from behind C2-T1 cut the bones spread the laminia put in doner bones plates and screws, finally getting better. They said my back and neck pain was perminate, funny thing is after the latest surgery, the back pain and leg pain disapeared, they are stumped. I went to DUKE for this one.

2. Collapse Details

you wopuld fit right in with my family, I have broken C6 and C7, and my sister busted up T5-T9 really good.
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

3. Collapse Details

There should be a whole thread about racing injuries. I'm living with some major back pain right now. They say it's compressed vertebrae. Docs told me I needed surgery a while back, but I really don't want to do it.

4. Collapse Details

I saw that picture and had to laugh, I was at that race and have a picture of it also, no one was hanging though.

5. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeybandit View Post
    There should be a whole thread about racing injuries. I'm living with some major back pain right now. They say it's compressed vertebrae. Docs told me I needed surgery a while back, but I really don't want to do it.
    lol...guess we have the same doc..hehehe

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Mike Clarey, B-11 Ambusher on Lake Michigan in 1988, now sitting in a boat junkyard on 26mile rd.
    Boat junk yard???? I never seen one of these, more info. please...

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by smokeybandit View Post
    Tell me about it.......I still have problems today. My brother broke his back in my race boat and still has permanent damage. It was a lot of fun racing but I never figured in the damage it would do to me and my family.