Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by SHARKEY-IMAGES View Post
    You are right Fund.

I think I need to give myself a time out !

The crap going on behind the scenes is total BS to begin with.

You can read it for yourself in other areas on the net... but why bother...
    I can understand why you would be upset. But you can't get back the hours spent pizzed in the last week. And I would have been bad with a 7am call too, remember.

The only thing that we can really control in life is our attitude toward it. Don't give this power over you.
    Hope you have a more relaxed night. Maybe go have a drink or some dinner, forget this crap for a night.
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dollabill View Post
    Let's have a hug
    I owe you a medium strength punch in the arm for that one, my friend. But I'll grab the bar tab, and I know who I am talking to.
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

3. Collapse Details

Worldwide - Blue Martini Hall of Fame - Your sisters house
    LOL Fund. Hopefully this summer. Those tabs have usually leave a mark.

4. Collapse Details

I'll do the bar tab and you can do the gas tab.
    That should leave a mark.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by SHARKEY-IMAGES View Post
    Another thread gone...

It just happened to be a thread in the Racer's Forum that was gaining momentum by the OSO members rallying to get me back on their forum.

MobileMercMan decides to put a post in there stating to the members that they could always follow me over to here and puts the Serious link in the thread.

Anyone with a half a brain knows that would get the thread poofed.

MobileMercman has made it very clear to me that he backs the guy over there that seemed to have me banned in the 1st place. That is fine by me but, if you think that is any way to win over the members on OSO to come here, you should probably think again...

If OSO wants to stop every thread that has to do with me, they have the power to do it. They do not need MobileMercman's help to do it.

SERIOUSLY disappointed in you JIM. You say don't want the drama but yet you pull a stunt like that...
    Tim- you know how to get ahold of Jim. This isn't a matter that benefits from public viewing.

I as well as the Founder's Board has grown weary of the photographer/OSO drama. While we don't like censorship any more than the next guy, the negativity is becoming a draw-down. Let's keep negatives and dirty laundry where they belong- between those parties. If there's a way for an issue to be resolved by public airing, the board is here.