1. Collapse Details
    Looking for a Lincoln Mark VIII
    If any of the onboard car dealers or members run across a sweet 95-98 Mark VIII with low miles I might be a candidate. I'm not in any big hurry but have cash when the right car presents itself. I'm in Ga and would probably travel up to 500 miles for the right car!

2. Collapse Details

Get a picture of the drivers seat before you drive anywhere. You can tell how well a car is maintained by the front seat alone. All MK8 leather sucks. I've had a few. They are great cars for the money though.

3. Collapse Details

Sponsor / Charter Member ILMORdude's Avatar
    Worked at a Linc-Merc dealer for 5 yrs. Them cars are BIG money to fix, especially if the air susp goes out. Just an FYI. Nice cars though, they are sweet with the 32valve.
    ILMOR High Performance Marine
    570-725 hp V-10 Indy Packages now available....even Racers Packages now!! PM me for details!! Ilmor.com

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ILMORdude View Post
    Worked at a Linc-Merc dealer for 5 yrs. Them cars are BIG money to fix, especially if the air susp goes out. Just an FYI. Nice cars though, they are sweet with the 32valve.
    Now I know why a lot of them look like low riders

5. Collapse Details

A 10 yr old mark 8? You must be a glutton for $$$$ punnishment

6. Collapse Details

LOL! I guess I should've posted I bought a Mercedes E55 instead. I would still consider a sweet low milage Mark VIII if the price was right.

Yeah...the air suspensions can be an issue but after market parts are available reasonable. If worse comes to worse the suspension can be changed to springs for around a grand.

The other issue most don't consider is if the car has the luminesence(spelling?) headlights. They are not available anymore. Costs about a grand to convert then as well.

7. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor RACESDAD's Avatar
    there are alot of nice ones out there. i have owned 3, i love them. tho my 300srt8 is the badest i have owned