Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. Collapse Details

Well one of the reasons I was lookin at the RR was for the convenience of getting around Tulsa. My truck takes roughly 19 acres to turn around so getting around at the mall or most midtown areas is a *****. THe escalades are nice but Its not much smaller than my truck. Im leanin towards the GL450 MB now I think. Im headed to town tonight to drive one.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by waterboy222 View Post
    Well one of the reasons I was lookin at the RR was for the convenience of getting around Tulsa. My truck takes roughly 19 acres to turn around so getting around at the mall or most midtown areas is a *****. THe escalades are nice but Its not much smaller than my truck. Im leanin towards the GL450 MB now I think. Im headed to town tonight to drive one.
    MB has 2010 nice SUV in show room up here

3. Collapse Details

Cool, I thought the regular slades were much shorter than a 250. But then again look who you're talking to, I drive the Freightliner midtown, Brookside, and the narrowest streets in Tulsa. BTW, don't forget the Benz dealer in Joplin. They were better with service on the S and SL. Good luck big daddy!
    Somebody's STUPID

4. Collapse Details

ya, how the hell you drive the FL thru midtown without buying every other telephone pole is beyond me! Joplin has a nice MB and they have a much MUCH better trade in offer on my truck. Might be workin with them on it in the near future. I had the dealer pull the service history on the VIN for the RR and its been in service 11 times since March of 06.

5. Collapse Details

Anyone have anything to say about the Audi Q7 with the V8?

6. Collapse Details

Yes and No.........My wife had an 04 A8L, bought it new, ran it 49K miles without missing a beat. The 4.2 V8 is the same they use in the Q7.

She wanted a Q7 but the leases were insane and I didn't like it that much. Went with a GL Mercedes with the diesel motor. First one died twice in 29 days on the side of the road and we gave it back to MBUSA and got another. That one is 19 months old with 41K miles and has been perfect so far.

7. Collapse Details

Buy an SRT8 Cherokee.

Cant beat it for the money.

8. Collapse Details

get the body coloured purse option....

9. Collapse Details

notice the trend that most of the guys on here bought them for their wives....

FWIW. lol.

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Spine Tingler View Post
    Cool, I thought the regular slades were much shorter than a 250. But then again look who you're talking to, I drive the Freightliner midtown, Brookside, and the narrowest streets in Tulsa. BTW, don't forget the Benz dealer in Joplin. They were better with service on the S and SL. Good luck big daddy!

I can attest to this. The Big Yellow comming down Lewis is SWEET!! I love watchin biotches faces when you come by. Good stuff

11. Collapse Details

I think ive given up on finding an SUV... I think Im goin with a 645ci instead. I have a 4 door wrangler so having two suv's and being single doesnt make much sense..

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by oklaoutlaw View Post
    I can attest to this. The Big Yellow comming down Lewis is SWEET!! I love watchin biotches faces when you come by. Good stuff
    **** I can keep it between the lines better than some of those brainless biotches!
    Somebody's STUPID

13. Collapse Details

Drive a Porsche Cayenne S; service interval, including oil change is 20k miles, have 72K miles on my 2006 and had to replace the water pump and wiper blades. It is very nimble around town, nice on the hway, great in the snow and it tows the 20.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cig20 2008-1.JPG  

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Gun View Post
    Drive a Porsche Cayenne S; service interval, including oil change is 20k miles, have 72K miles on my 2006 and had to replace the water pump and wiper blades. It is very nimble around town, nice on the hway, great in the snow and it tows the 20.
    I was wondering how those were mechanically......My buddy bought a V8 VW Tourag and it was a turd. Tons of electrical issues causing computer failures/dead batteries. I thought they were ugly and overpriced when compared the Cayenne. The 345 HP Cayenne S is the nicest package in the line up (V6 blows, Twin Turbo is overkill).