1. Collapse Details
    alligator chomps down on remote control boat
    Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries

'A gator ate my boat!' Moment alligator chomps down on remote control boat as man drives it in Florida floodwater
    The Gatornationals drag racing event in Gainesville was rain delayed on March 11. Top Fuel racer Alex Laughlin piloted his remote control boat to pass the time, However, his day went from bad to worse when an alligator took a bite out of it.

This is the moment an alligator snatched a remote control boat out of a huge puddle at the aptly named Gatornationals drag racing event in Florida. Alex Laughlin had been making the most of the heavy rain that forced the drag racing event in Gainesville to be delayed on Friday, March 11. The Top Fuel driver was having a great time piloting the boat in puddles near to the pit area when a cheeky alligator chomped down on it.

On his Facebook page the racing driver posted a video of the incident and said it was 'one of the craziest experiences of my life'. He said: 'It's a Friday rainout here at the Gatornationals and my trip to Wally-World for the RC boats and rain boots made the day! 'There's about a 5-6ft GATOR in the water beside our pit area where I was driving my sweet new ride. 'Well… Mr. Gator decided to cruise over and EAT MY BOAT!!! 'It snagged it, looked me dead in the eye, and slowly lowered itself like a submarine, then about 10 seconds later the boat porpoised back to the surface! 'I drove the boat back to the shoreline and it's good to go!!!' After piloting it back home, the Texan got a celebratory picture with the surprisingly sturdy machine, which survived the encounter relatively scratch-free.

Full story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oat-VIDEO.html
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

2. Collapse Details

Ouch