Thread: Fred Cecil

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

registered
    For the record, Troutly screwed one person. Fred screwed hundreds.
    Troutly didn't surprise me, Fred did.

2. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CigDaze View Post
    For the record, Troutly screwed one person. Fred screwed hundreds.
    Troutly didn't surprise me, Fred did.
    good point.

3. Collapse Details

Screwing people in business will NEVER compair to scewing your neice IMO. Fred was a horrible business man. I saw it and so did many others. People will recover from getting f-ed with money. I have tons of customers that have screwed me over money and life moves on. The damage that can be done to some one like what Troutly did, that girl was never going to get over that.

4. Collapse Details

Fred was a crook. Scott was a self-indulgent monster. Fred should have gone to jail for what he did. Troutly should have had his life shattered permenently, like he did to his niece.

5. Collapse Details

IMHO, Fred should be doing hard time, Scott should have been shot, many times in non critical places ...............................................at first.

6. Collapse Details

Well guess itīs global that incesters and childmolesters are the lowest filth inside so Scott has it coming ?
    I Knew a guy who raped his daughter (a classmate of my oldest) and he got locked in a maximum security prison, well heīs paralyzed now because the inmates got him even though he was supposed not to be in contact with any other inmates... things just happen...
    Offshore Racing wasnīt designed to be a spectator sport, it's for people or companies with's lots of money to push the envelope of endurance technology and hopefully put a trophy on a mantle. It's man vs the elements, not like boats with like engines running in circles.

7. Collapse Details

registered
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyFIN View Post
    Well guess itīs global that incesters and childmolesters are the lowest filth inside so Scott has it coming ?
    I Knew a guy who raped his daughter (a classmate of my oldest) and he got locked in a maximum security prison, well heīs paralyzed now because the inmates got him even though he was supposed not to be in contact with any other inmates... things just happen...
    That's befitting. That's how it should be. Sadly, here in the states a guys like Scott got a few months probation, and he got to keep his pension. Makes me sick.

8. Collapse Details

Banned
    That's befitting. That's how it should be. Sadly, here in the states a guys like Scott got a few months probation, and he got to keep his pension. Makes me sick.
    I hate when they have the same name then me !!!!!!!!!!

9. Collapse Details
    Trick, ie. Fred
    I must be one of the few that got what I ordered and paid for from them. I ordered 4 Lifeline jackets as Trick had the best price, they arrived at my door. I count myself lucky as I would not have wanted to be out the $ 900 or whateever they cost in August of 2007.

Wannabe

10. Collapse Details

Troutly surprised me because i had only met him briefly on a few occasions. He seemed OK to me, but friends that knew him better said he was a jerk.

I find myself trying to analyze the Fred situation. True, we all saw the gradual decline. I don't know if Fred was the type of person I classify as a "selective screwer", someone who tries to treat people they like for one reason or another better than those they do not like, or if he treated everyone well at first until he just couldn't make it financially anymore.

11. Collapse Details

The people that for the most part were the Fred "chearleaders" were the ones that did not place large orders. The ones that I know anyhow that put in for large orders all had big troubles.

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Audiofn View Post
    The people that for the most part were the Fred "chearleaders" were the ones that did not place large orders. The ones that I know anyhow that put in for large orders all had big troubles.
    I never placed an order of any kind with Fred.
    But, I'll admit, I was a supporter. When I first got on the boards (circa '98-'99), he was one that welcomed me, and we traded jokes on the boards.
    I really thought he had more character than to screw people the way he did.
    I think he found himself in desperate times, and instead of sucking up his failure, he soaked a lot of honest people.
    It absolutely sucks that a lot of people lost a lot of money in their dealings.
    It sucks also that a man I thought had integrity dumped it all to the wayside in an attempt to cover his azz, and in the process soaked a lot of CUSTOMERS and VENDORS.
    Sorry, if you phucked up, it's on your azz to make it right.
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".

13. Collapse Details

Thatīs what wouldīve happened in Sweden...
    Offshore Racing wasnīt designed to be a spectator sport, it's for people or companies with's lots of money to push the envelope of endurance technology and hopefully put a trophy on a mantle. It's man vs the elements, not like boats with like engines running in circles.

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DAREDEVIL View Post
    I hate when they have the same name then me !!!!!!!!!!

You can always change yourīs if it bugs you... to Osama,Obama, whatever...

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyFIN View Post
    Jail house justice; firmer and swifter than the legal system. Good job.

Trout's pension is a big hard on for me- one of the few people that bother me enough that I'd be happy in jail for busting in the head with a bat. And all his crap happened before I was an online boater.

16. Collapse Details

registered
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
    I must be one of the few that got what I ordered and paid for from them. I ordered 4 Lifeline jackets as Trick had the best price, they arrived at my door. I count myself lucky as I would not have wanted to be out the $ 900 or whateever they cost in August of 2007.

Wannabe
    Many people ordered and received their goods.......but you have to understand the scam that Fred was running. He was basically a middleman. The biggest crime that he committed was the fact that he didn't pay the people who supplied him so he could supply his customers. He got the $$$ and didn't pass it on!!!

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    I never placed an order of any kind with Fred.
    But, I'll admit, I was a supporter. When I first got on the boards (circa '98-'99), he was one that welcomed me, and we traded jokes on the boards.
    I really thought he had more character than to screw people the way he did.
    I think he found himself in desperate times, and instead of sucking up his failure, he soaked a lot of honest people.
    It absolutely sucks that a lot of people lost a lot of money in their dealings.
    It sucks also that a man I thought had integrity dumped it all to the wayside in an attempt to cover his azz, and in the process soaked a lot of CUSTOMERS and VENDORS.
    Sorry, if you phucked up, it's on your azz to make it right.
    I would love to tink it was as simple as that, but remember what he did as things went down in flames. He never returned any phone calles and was blowing stuff out on Ebay and practically taunting people as he sold off what ever he had left on the shelf. Then he sends his daughter in to tell us all we are a bunch of self indulgent jerks....... That was one of the all time classic posts.

18. Collapse Details

Banned
    I would love to tink it was as simple as that, but remember what he did as things went down in flames. He never returned any phone calles and was blowing stuff out on Ebay and practically taunting people as he sold off what ever he had left on the shelf. Then he sends his daughter in to tell us all we are a bunch of self indulgent jerks....... That was one of the all time classic posts.
    Plenty of hot keyboards that day-
    the page count on that thread was spinning like a gas pump dial.

19. Collapse Details

You're absolutely right.
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".

20. Collapse Details

Hionas has to be up there with the worst of the worst.