1990 Activator 27. Twin 1991 2.5L Mercury Racing EFI Offshores. 26” Mazco props. Full Latham hydraulic steering with newer dash assembly. K-Planes. Rigged by Ocean Outboard back in the day. Dual batteries with onboard charger. New cockpit cover. Dual axle trailer w/ surge brakes in great shape. Boat sat indoors for years. Hull is a 9 out of 10. Interior is a 10 out of 10, nearly brand new. Front seats are stand up/ sit down bolsters. This is the extended cockpit model so there is tons of room. Full disclosure- there are two minor soft spots in the floor in front of the rear bench- but it’s totally usable as is. The cabin has two Bomar hatches, lights, stereo, and the cushions are perfect. I have run the boat to 77-80 and should max out in the mid 80’s. I have numerous receipts including injectors and a newer lower on the port motor. I can email pics/ video of anything anyone wants to see. Located just outside Boston, exactly 2 hours from Cross Sound Ferry terminal in CT. Asking $26,500/ accepting offers.
Matt

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00101_3wZbTT8Pw57z_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	163.3 KB 
ID:	90417

https://longisland.craigslist.org/bo...356549128.html