HORBA is planning a very memorable trip.....and you are invited!
Every year since 1960 or so, the very last open ocean race is held at the end of August in England. The Cowes - Torquay race.
Next year 2020, HORBA is putting together a trip from the USA over to England for the race. Next year's race will be held August 29, 30, 31.
We are speaking with British Airways to achieve some easy ways to make this trip possible and affordable. You can book your travel with HORBA with just a $100.00 deposit and you pay off the balance over the remaining time with the final payment due 30 days before travel.
At this time we are asking how many people would be interested in going. I have already spoken to some of the Legends, and they are ready to return to the scene of the many American victories over the years. Please come and join us and hear the stories right from the source.
The final ticket costs will depend on the size of the group. So if you are interested at all, let me know either on this page or email me at horba.charlie@gmail.com
Once we have an idea of the size of the group, we will begin working on land travel. We land in London at Heathrow airport, then down to Southampton for the Red Funnel Ferry over to the Isle of Wight, Cowes.
The total time for the trip will probably be 6 to 7 days. Mores specifics later.

Are you ready to make some great memories???