Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Is it just me, or is it not all that "random" when a person joins and their only two posts are about LDD, on the LDD thread.
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

2. Collapse Details

One thing I have never understood on any of these threads

I always hear “someone should go kick his butt or at least confront him” but that never happens

I am still waiting to see someone go look for Fred Cecil and just walk up and say “So Fred what happened” You can bet if I lived within 50 miles of Myrtle Beach I would do it

And Bill Hionis lives in Florida where many got screwed but you never here anyone approach him

We have a dirt bag here in Michigan (Mike Vorce ) who screwed a lot of people in the boating community and the banks for over $30 million dollars (he screwed me too but for just a little bit compared to many others) he is in jail awaiting a trial and you can bet your buns I will be at his trial so he can see me sitting there

So there are those that live near LDD. Why all the talk, why not get the scoop from the horses mouth (Or horses azzz)

Lots of tough guys behind a computer that say they would kick there butt if they saw him, but why not a friendly walk up, and just make them feel uncomfortable I have yet to see any of the dirt bags confronted by anyone

I have never understood this

3. Collapse Details

My computer can beat up your computer.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by boatme View Post

I always hear “someone should go kick his butt or at least confront him” but that never happens

I am still waiting to see someone go look for Fred Cecil and just walk up and say “So Fred what happened” You can bet if I lived within 50 miles of Myrtle Beach I would do it

And Bill Hionis lives in Florida where many got screwed but you never here anyone approach him

We have a dirt bag here in Michigan (Mike Vorce ) who screwed a lot of people in the boating community and the banks for over $30 million dollars (he screwed me too but for just a little bit compared to many others) he is in jail awaiting a trial and you can bet your buns I will be at his trial so he can see me sitting there

So there are those that live near LDD. Why all the talk, why not get the scoop from the horses mouth (Or horses azzz)

Lots of tough guys behind a computer that say they would kick there butt if they saw him, but why not a friendly walk up, and just make them feel uncomfortable I have yet to see any of the dirt bags confronted by anyone

You've obviously never crossed paths with Hionas- he could care less.

Talking tough is cheap and easy. And it does make people feel better. And most of us live in a civilized world and like being there. Violence for most of us is unpleasant at best. Most people don't even like confrontation. But there are guys out there willing to do what it takes and understand the costs. Most of them are dwelling at the lower end of the socio-economic scale- not the guys we typically associate with.

5. Collapse Details

I am sure Hionis could care less. but there are so many that talk about how he screwed them, and what should be done to him, but no one confronts him just for there own satisfaction

I am not saying start a fight. I am saying walk up and say hi and see what reaction you get. It may be very satisfying for the guys that got taken

I have met Bill many times and sold him a number of boat trailers when I owned Manning Marine and he is an arrogant idiot all the more reason to say hi

6. Collapse Details

Why would I risk jail time kicking the crap out of some one that I do not know when the guy that got screwed will not do what he needs to do to get this moving forward!?!?

7. Collapse Details

You guys are missing what i said

I said DON'T fight just a hello and see them squirm

Hionis may not care but i gaurentee ol freddie would squim like the worm he became and there may be some satisfaction in that

All I am saying is there are alot of computer cowboys that never get on the horse to look at the ranch

8. Collapse Details

Registered
    Boatme,
    Everyone wants to be a New Jersey tough guy. Thankfully no one steps up.
    ed

9. Collapse Details

These guys had no problem stealing your money. They'll have no problem feeling a little bit 'squirmy' for a couple of minutes while face to face with the victims. As soon as you said your piece, turned around and walked away....they still have your money. A very small price to pay for the easy life.

10. Collapse Details

jersey is tough.......
    Hi, Im Dave.. Welcome, glad to have ya.....

11. Collapse Details

boatme, when I had my problem one year ago, The people on the site that made negative comments were people that had never met me or had not done business with me. I am friends with alot of people on this site and the other one but as you say the computer rambo's speak lots of crap but it never goes anywhere. There were a couple of jerkoffs that I will not name that I PM'd and offered to drive to there house if they had a personal problem with me and as you can expect they declined. The age of computers has given people the confidence to talk crap about someone else without worrying about any reprocussions. What happened to the old days when if you had a problem with someone the two of you just went out back and solved the problem.

12. Collapse Details

Guys please be patient,trust me action is happening while all these threads are being posted.As for Random boater if you think no one has been around or close to Steve lately,think again...... I have pictures to prove but cant post them yet.I have pictures of the sign in his front window of his buisness(),I know where he is moving it to and I know where he is living during the day and at night.I know his finanial status and I know the game he is playing.We dont want or need the money,its matter of principle and I will be on his coat tails till the end....Keep checking in with Steve and lets see whats going on MR RandomBoater(WL)....

Guys the day this is settled I have so much stuff to show and one hell of a story to tell you gys will be laughing at him for a week.But till then I have to be quiet....

Thanks Nordic95

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by fund razor View Post
    Is it just me, or is it not all that "random" when a person joins and their only two posts are about LDD, on the LDD thread.
    Touché

14. Collapse Details

exactly what i was thinking!

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bgchuby01 View Post
    boatme, when I had my problem one year ago, The people on the site that made negative comments were people that had never met me or had not done business with me. I am friends with alot of people on this site and the other one but as you say the computer rambo's speak lots of crap but it never goes anywhere. There were a couple of jerkoffs that I will not name that I PM'd and offered to drive to there house if they had a personal problem with me and as you can expect they declined. The age of computers has given people the confidence to talk crap about someone else without worrying about any reprocussions. What happened to the old days when if you had a problem with someone the two of you just went out back and solved the problem.
    The big difference here, is that in your situation, you had a very good reputation, and became involved in one incident. Not having very good knowledge of that incident, but somewhat understanding the nature of it, it was easy to understand how you could have been caught up in it. This brings in to it the benefit of doubt. LDD on the other hand has exhibited a pattern of behavior very unbecoming. Not personally knowing you aside from a few converstions, that benefit of doubt has been a positive to the point of attempting to give you buisness with family, LDD wouldn't get as much as the time of day from me.
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

16. Collapse Details
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by boatme View Post

Mark im with Stecz on this one because i have talked with the man personally and need not to go with this any futher ?

17. Collapse Details

I agree with you. The only point I was trying to say is that there are alot of computer rambo's out there that speak with a large stick via the computer and in person they are a different person.

18. Collapse Details

Kinda my point as well

19. Collapse Details

No, it's just you.
    I think random must be as credible as they come, I mean he made the effort to post, not once, but twice, in an attempt to exonerate LDD.
    With that information right there, random must be a real straight shooter
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bgchuby01 View Post
    I agree with you. The only point I was trying to say is that there are alot of computer rambo's out there that speak with a large stick via the computer and in person they are a different person.
    Yes there are. But this group has gotten guys to cough up checks to people they previously told to F-off.