Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    wahoo zimmerman not guilty...
    even tho oblunder, the corrupt liberal media, al and jesses, and the scumbag reporters that edited zimmerman's 911 call, and last but not least the liberal judge could't convict an innocent man.. i wonder when obama will invite george to the white house to drink a few 40's and shoot some hoops?

2. Collapse Details

Gives me a little hope for this country.
    Parabellum FJ²B

3. Collapse Details

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1012228_10201536324792865_2128773193_n.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	19.5 KB 
ID:	76191
    Parabellum FJ²B

4. Collapse Details

It makes one wonder about the differences between the facts as presented in evidence and the "facts" represented in the media.

5. Collapse Details

Then there are the pandering politicians.

"I think all of us have to do some soul searching to think about how something like this happens. If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon."

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1012228_10201536324792865_2128773193_n.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	19.5 KB 
ID:	76191
    he looks a LOT scarier in his pics showing off his gold grille....

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by fund razor View Post
    Then there are the pandering politicians.

"I think all of us have to do some soul searching to think about how something like this happens. If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon."
    if i had a son he would look like tantrum, but probably wouldn't be retarded... lol

obama the racist kenayn, sent people from the justice dept to florida to stir up the racial tension... obama should be impeached... the chit will hit the fan on this poser soon i hope...

8. Collapse Details

It makes one wonder about the differences between the facts as presented in evidence and the "facts" represented in the media.
    are you kidding me? one of the liberal news channels edited zimmerman's 911 call to make him sound like a racist, he isn't, he is a mixed race individual...

i wonder when obama is going to invite zimmerman to the white house, to drink a few 40's, and shoot some hoops. lol

9. Collapse Details

And the other side is screaming foul and ETC bc their precious 17yr old thug got served some street justice.

10. Collapse Details

This verdict now sets a bad precedent in Florida law. You can be walking down the street, unarmed, committing no crime, and a total stranger can shoot you dead and be found not guilty. It's scary! :-(
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

11. Collapse Details

Not at all, you want to scare people...be a thug...smash someones head against the ground while out of your mind on Purple Drank....say hello to my best friend .45 ACP...shoots thugs dead.
    Parabellum FJ²B

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ratabastardahole View Post
    are you kidding me?
    No.

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by clayinaustin View Post
    This verdict now sets a bad precedent in Florida law. You can be walking down the street, unarmed, committing no crime, and a total stranger can shoot you dead and be found not guilty. It's scary! :-(
    Has it been established that there was no assault?

14. Collapse Details

dayum dude the media put you to sleep like a mofo... in fla, when you are being attacked as was zimmerman. you are allowed to use lethal force to protect yourself. you will see a lot more of this now, as chicago just changed their laws to allow for concealed carry permits...

i guess you got all caught up looking at the five year old pics of treyvon, instead of the ones that show zimmermans smashed in nose and were the back of his head was bleeding from being smashed into the side walk.... yeah Tvon was just going on a little walk.... minding his own business til he attacked that dude, and got served...

15. Collapse Details

Has it been established that there was no assault?
    Please correct me if I'm wrong, but... Trayvon Martin was walking down the street. George Zimmerman initiated contact. A fight ensued, and Zimmerman shot and killed Martin.

Most of us here are "manly" men. If we were minding our own business and someone confronted us, the situation would probably escalate and we would be kicking some ass! Then suddenly we are shot and killed my the person who initiated contact. Because we are tough and they are wimpy, they are found not guilty. I find this scary!
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

16. Collapse Details

Sorry Clay, but if I'm getting pummeled, but I have a gun on me, I'm shooting.

Oh wait, I wouldn't have a gun. They scare me.

17. Collapse Details

Hey Phil!!!
    How ya been?

18. Collapse Details

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but... Trayvon Martin was walking down the street. George Zimmerman initiated contact. A fight ensued, and Zimmerman shot and killed Martin.

Most of us here are "manly" men. If we were minding our own business and someone confronted us, the situation would probably escalate and we would be kicking some ass! Then suddenly we are shot and killed my the person who initiated contact. Because we are tough and they are wimpy, they are found not guilty. I find this scary!
    "Please correct me if I'm wrong, but... Trayvon Martin was walking down the street."

my understanding is he was walking through a housing complex where zimmerman was doing a neighborhood watch, in an area that recently had several home break ins. if i was the dude walking through that housing complex instead of treyvon, and zimmerman initiated contact. i would have asked hi what he wanted, then told who i was where i was heading and that would have been the end up it. period!

i don't carry a chip on my shoulder, nor do i have an attitude issues. this young man was thrown out of the house by his own mother for being a problem, had several suspensions at school, evidently was dealing drugs as i doubt mom or dad flipped the coin to pay for his gold grille, seems he also had some stolen jewelry on his person at the time of his death...

i assume treyvon thought he could just beat down the porky lil mexican dude when he was confronted by him. treyvon was 6'2' 185lbs, he isn't the same cute 12 year old in the pics the media is showing everyone....

i have been in enough fights to know, that after punching someone in the face you go for the full mount and try to finish them quickly, which it seems is exactly what happened... treyvon didn't need to start a physical confrontation? it appears zimmerman shot him while on his back, the bullet entered the abdominal area and went up into his heart, the barrel up the gun was against his body when it was fired...

seems like a clean shoot to me and the jury, the local police did not file charges! the prosecution wasn't using facts in their arguments at trial, they were playing on the jurors emotions, as soon as the facts reared their ugly head, it exonerated zimmerman, that is why he walked... obama, the justice dept, the media, the horrific judge, the scumbag prosecutors, everything and everyone where stacked against zimmerman...except the facts... they were trying to railroad this dude... it didn't work..

19. Collapse Details

Zimmerman did not kill trayvon, OJ did!!!! The simple fact is that it doesn't matter what color trayvon was, the fact is that he was druggie, he was a thief and karma caught up with him. Karma like gravity can be a real b!tch.....
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

20. Collapse Details

^^^^^^^^^^^
    What he said!