I have spent a lot of time over the past month doing research on Vincenzo since his passing. The more I researched, the more I was convinced he belongs within the highest pinnacles of the Top 100.

I hope you enjoy the information I was able to put in the Inside story honoring the Count. There are a lot more out there I did not have the room to include.

Within Offshore Racing we have our undisputed King of Offshore in Don Aronow. This is my undisputed Count of Offshore. Royalty within performance boating at its very best.

After you get a chance to read Parts 1 and 2, I hope you take the time to ask questions and make comments on his outstanding career. I'm sure there will be a lot more forthcoming from the Europeans who knew him so well, and his friends here in the states.

Some may say, because he was not as well known here in the states as he was overseas, that there are others more influential. I say, there are not very many......

His competitive spirit and talent is what caught the eye of Don Aronow, who was convinced that when it was combined with the proper equipment and support staff, would culminate in a World Championship. He was correct.

Here's the link to Part 1 of his incredible career. Enjoy and stay tuned for Part 2 in a couple days.

The Count of Offshore - Serious Offshore

Once Part 2 is up, I'll add some more favorite pics and stories here, as will others I'm sure.....