Thread: Biloxi OSS 2012

1. Collapse Details
    Biloxi OSS 2012
    We just returned from the races in Biloxi and would like to thank the organizers, sponsors, OSS, and the racers for putting on the best show they could. The boat count wasn't the best, but those that did show up put on a great show. P1 was interesting. Was talking to the Gratton family when the twins rolled Sunday. You could definitely feel the fear in their hearts. Thankfully the twins are OK. Also had the opportunity to talk to Al Copeland, Jr., this man is definitely a class act. Answered any and all questions. His dad would be very proud of what he is trying to accomplish. Last but not least, I had the pleasure of meeting and talking to Ryan Beckley's wife. She, Ryan, her son, and their crew have a true passion for the sport. Thanks again to all of the racers who put on the show.

2. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor Ryan Beckley's Avatar
    Hey Man THANK YOU for the support. Debbie said she had a nice time chatting with you, I am sorry I missed you.Biloxi and SMS was awesome we always have a great time there. We appreciate your support of our sport!
    Ryan Beckley

3. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That's for sure. There is no way to say enough about the event, the fan support, or the venue as being one of the very best on the planet.

Thanks to everyone...
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!