1. Collapse Details
    Sunny Isles Beach Results???
    does anyone know about the results of today's race?

2. Collapse Details

It's almost like it went poof, gone. No response from anyone that attended? Strange.

3. Collapse Details

No results,no pictures,no gossip,what the heck is going on! come on someone fill us in!!!!!

4. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    Miami Nikon posted a few pics on Facebook, titled it "Not so Sunny Isles"
    Some where in Kenya a village is missing an Idiot!

5. Collapse Details

Actually, there was some great racing today. Do not have results.

First race saw P4,5 and 6. P4 Formula ran un-opposed. P5 had a good race, approx six entries. Superboat and Saris Kryptonite ran up front. I believe the Superboat took the flag. P6 was a battle in the begining then opened up throughout the race. I believe the 26 joker took the flag.

SCL was all Amsoil. Phoenix parts looked strong in the begining but Amsoil opened a huge gap which beat out Phoenix and smoked Infinity.

Geico, Cintron and Lamborgini ran extreme. Lamborgini fell out early and Geico and Cintron ran the course exhibition style with Geico laying on it for the last lap and taking the checkered.

The Twisted Metal Fountain, Gieco (Skater Vee) and the Talon ran together. Nothing was even a close match for the Fountain.

Ryan beckley was the only Super Stock Cat Running. Wazzup Super Vee also looked to be a single entry.

6. Collapse Details

Racerguy,

How is your SVL coming along?

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Racerguymiami View Post
    Actually, there was some great racing today. Do not have results.

First race saw P4,5 and 6. P4 Formula ran un-opposed. P5 had a good race, approx six entries. Superboat and Saris Kryptonite ran up front. I believe the Superboat took the flag. P6 was a battle in the begining then opened up throughout the race. I believe the 26 joker took the flag.

SCL was all Amsoil. Phoenix parts looked strong in the begining but Amsoil opened a huge gap which beat out Phoenix and smoked Infinity.

Geico, Cintron and Lamborgini ran extreme. Lamborgini fell out early and Geico and Cintron ran the course exhibition style with Geico laying on it for the last lap and taking the checkered.

The Twisted Metal Fountain, Gieco (Skater Vee) and the Talon ran together. Nothing was even a close match for the Fountain.

Ryan beckley was the only Super Stock Cat Running. Wazzup Super Vee also looked to be a single entry.
    Looks like you explained it pretty well Chris, got any 525 headers laying around, we sprung a leak on the Formula yesterday, patched it up at the ramp, and ran the race, but Duct tape dont last forever, motors are covered in salt How did you make out with those outboard parts, Did ya get together with Shaun?

Rick

8. Collapse Details

P4 Formula ran un-opposed. P5 had a good race, approx six entries.
    Is Simmons running a boat this year?

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Big Time View Post
    Is Simmons running a boat this year?

Or 2??

10. Collapse Details
    SVL
    Quote Originally Posted by Wil Ros View Post
    Racerguy,

How is your SVL coming along?
    It's coming. Has turned into a day and night project recently trying to make Sarasota. More than likely it won't be rigged, but I'm hoping to have it sitting on the trailer over there at least.

Rick,

Thanks for the contact with Shaun. Saved the day man. Had everything we needed. Somehow, before I asked where I needed to pick up the parts, I just had this feeling he was in Homestead. Sure enough. Sent my buddy on that rush hour mission.

Sorry, no 525 Headers. If I had a set I would trade the headers for that roll of duct tape right now. Wife is expecting any day. If I could duct tape her legs together and hold that baby back just long enough for me to get this boat finished. Plan B would be resperators for the whole family. They can hang out in the shop while I'm glassing. I'm sure DCF would have a field day with that one.

You know what they say. Extraordinary circumstances require extraordinary measures.

11. Collapse Details

It's coming. Has turned into a day and night project recently trying to make Sarasota. More than likely it won't be rigged, but I'm hoping to have it sitting on the trailer over there at least.

Rick,

Thanks for the contact with Shaun. Saved the day man. Had everything we needed. Somehow, before I asked where I needed to pick up the parts, I just had this feeling he was in Homestead. Sure enough. Sent my buddy on that rush hour mission.

Sorry, no 525 Headers. If I had a set I would trade the headers for that roll of duct tape right now. Wife is expecting any day. If I could duct tape her legs together and hold that baby back just long enough for me to get this boat finished. Plan B would be resperators for the whole family. They can hang out in the shop while I'm glassing. I'm sure DCF would have a field day with that one.

You know what they say. Extraordinary circumstances require extraordinary measures.
    Shoulda had the duct tape about 9 months ago But you could put the kids to work Just joking, congrats on the kid, if I ever grow up we may have one, but for now I am enjoying the toys

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by rchevelle71 View Post
    if I ever grow up we may have one, but for now I am enjoying the toys
    That is what i said..and i dont think it will ever happen ..aswell as u will not grow up..LOL

13. Collapse Details

Competitor
    Kids, Kids, did someone say Kids, I got em two at a time, be carefull what you wish for.

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bilgerat View Post
    Kids, Kids, did someone say Kids, I got em two at a time, be carefull what you wish for.
    I hear you on that one. I got a 14, 13, 4, 2 and another on the way. So now, whenever my wife does this I remind her about 12 hours of this and run in the other direction.