Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
  1. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor Dunbar 104's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by heater63 View Post
    I cant believe what I am reading.Ban these scumbags from ever racing with any of the orgs.Also ban the boat so it will have little value to anyone they try to sell it too.How could they even want to show there faces at another race.What a friggen joke this team is.
    Do you mean like the molds that don't exist, but we were told that they did. Or how Fountain won't sell one to the general public. I guess that would also make it a one off boat.

2. Collapse Details

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by 600sci View Post
    HEY, leave me out of this BS...i run P class !
    ,Playing the devil simply makes for some interesting conversation . After Two times cheating , im sure a LOT of popcorn is forthcoming , as this will be a colorfull topic for some time .

( I dont think i even know you )

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Wil Ros View Post
    I want to apologize publicaly to Mike A. , Steve M. , Mark D. , George A. and anybody else who thought the Fountain SVL was illegal last year!!

I have to applaud the efforts of OSS and Gene Stephens. I applaud OSS for enforcing the rules by DQing a boat that was found to have illegal parts and a big shout out to Gene Stephens and Dennis Lock for teching the boats !!!

IMO, The Fountain should be banned for the rest of the year from all organizations.

Wil

PS.

I would like to have my #4 back.
    I cannot speak for Steve and George but I do not need an apology. I was only trying to help based on experience.

4. Collapse Details

If this is true, I am embrassed to have ever defended them in the past. It looks more like they were really doing 103mph when I passed them in St Clair. What a shame. It is a great boat and the first new one to the class in many years.

5. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor Ryan Beckley's Avatar
    Wow Wahoo, we agree on something , $4,166.00 paid in full at the awards ceremony!
    Ryan Beckley

6. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Even with the number of boats way down. What a great site, very interesting, (and I assume challenging), course.

It was certainly good to see some of those I never see anywhere else.

Here are a few pics, I'll put more on the other thread.

Last edited by Ratickle; 05-16-2011 at 12:10 PM.
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

7. Collapse Details

Competitor / Charter Member imco offshore's Avatar
    they had to cheat,,,that tub could NOT out run a Phantom or Extreme with the same rules for everyone,,,a stock 525 ,, the x = 1/2 below the bottom ,, it a morphidite piece of junk ,that someone talked a " NEW MONEY MONKEY" into spending his money on ,, SO they would have something to do,,,and after getting their azz handed to them in Biloxi last year ,,,the builder had to do what it,s reputation has done in the past ,,you know ,,HE WITH THE GOLD RULES,,, and now their on to a brand new invention,,,,,,
    their going to build,,,,,,,,, a ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,B O A T ,,,,,,,,,,,,,A builders deram ,,a new MONEY MONKEY comes along every few years ,,only this one is unique ,,,
    , he,s a chronic CHEATER,,,,,,,,,can,t wait till the office and camping club members hear of his past accomplishments were all a farse,,,most would be a shamed ,,, I can see it now ,,speek softly and offer everyone a free baked potato ,it worked in the past ??
    LIKE I SAID ,,,WHAT A JOKE !!! My hats off to GENE and TONY ,,SORRY i missed it ,,but thats what killed the class
    IMCO #10- 2009 National Champions

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Beckley View Post
    Wow Wahoo, we agree on something , $4,166.00 paid in full at the awards ceremony!
    I wouldn't make too much of the $4166, just cash the check and run because I can't see the event organizers falling for that again. 9 boats total, 7 that ran, 6 that did not get DQ'd. What a terrible shame.

9. Collapse Details

First off, THANK YOU to the few teams that did show up in Biloxi. In years past there have been some exciting races held in Biloxi:last year the battle between 9 SVL teams, the year before the battle between JBS and Miss Geico, etc. This year, we really don't need to discuss the disappointment from a fan's point of view. What a lot of us don't understand is the lack of class on the part of the "Watch Your Back" team. Dr. Janssen is supposedly a first class orthopedic spine surgeon and is affiliated with the Center For Spinal Disorders. Brian Forehand was a very well thought of (by Fountain owners) employee of Fountain powerboats. Together, in a short period of time, they have destroyed what was once an exciting class to watch. Together, they have been caught cheating, not once but twice, at 2 races in a row. Are these once highly respected individuals' egos so high, that crossing the finish line first is the most important thing to them? Janssen is definitely setting some fine examples for his son and daughter. If they were fined and/or banned from racing, I wonder if their egos would be any different. If I were a betting man, I wouldn't even think about betting on that. Definitely a sad, sad situation. Best of luck to the honest teams that will be on the race course the rest of this season!!!

10. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor Ryan Beckley's Avatar
    11 boats total one supercat blew a motor testing Saturday and DNS. And one SVL hurt Saturday and DNS on Sunday as well.
    Ryan Beckley

11. Collapse Details
    Just a fan's view
    For what its worth from a fan who will travel a long way to see offshore racing, my family and i had another great experience in Biloxi. Not as many boats, but some good quality racing. We make this trip each year and plan to make it next year. Thank you to all who raced and make this happen, we truly enjoy it.

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by purrfection View Post
    First off, THANK YOU to the few teams that did show up in Biloxi. In years past there have been some exciting races held in Biloxi:last year the battle between 9 SVL teams, the year before the battle between JBS and Miss Geico, etc. This year, we really don't need to discuss the disappointment from a fan's point of view. What a lot of us don't understand is the lack of class on the part of the "Watch Your Back" team. Dr. Janssen is supposedly a first class orthopedic spine surgeon and is affiliated with the Center For Spinal Disorders. Brian Forehand was a very well thought of (by Fountain owners) employee of Fountain powerboats. Together, in a short period of time, they have destroyed what was once an exciting class to watch. Together, they have been caught cheating, not once but twice, at 2 races in a row. Are these once highly respected individuals' egos so high, that crossing the finish line first is the most important thing to them? Janssen is definitely setting some fine examples for his son and daughter. If they were fined and/or banned from racing, I wonder if their egos would be any different. If I were a betting man, I wouldn't even think about betting on that. Definitely a sad, sad situation. Best of luck to the honest teams that will be on the race course the rest of this season!!!
    well said....now lets get this class back to where it belongs

13. Collapse Details

So, how long to you think it will take for some unknown member with 12.5 posts to show up to defend Dic Janssen and family?

Perhaps Janssen's daughter will show up, like Fred's (Trick Marine) did on the other site way back when.....
    I'd rather be on the boat with a drink on the rocks, than in the drink with my boat on the rocks.

14. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    At least race season is upon us, I am sure it will prove to be a intresting year, with plenty of Drama as usual!
    Some where in Kenya a village is missing an Idiot!

15. Collapse Details

Competitor
    Guys let it go, the more we talk about it the worst it make it look for SVL. They made their bed and I think what needs to be said was said. They have been busted twice and I think their day has come, the Org. seem to have their number so let them do what they need to do. Let look toward the futhure and all the great teams that are in the class. Looks like new and old are back on track again this yr and good things are coming. Dont let them have the spot light, when it should be shining on the teams that werent cheating and ran their hearts out. I havent heard one word about the awesome race Randy ran, come on guys give him is props. We are to busy giving a team that doesnt deserve the time of day all the coverage.

This is the first race of what will be an exciting yr of racing, it will be what the rest of the teams make of it dont give up or get run off this is your house remember that. Remember SVL was here way before all this BS and will be here way after they are gone they are just passing through. They are learning quickly that their days are number if they havent already figured it out. Rally towards something positive, and the futhure will reflect it. Help each other be there for each other, and work with the teams that need it the most. All of these things are what made SVL a special bunch of guys and awesome racers dont let anything or anyone change that. I truly believe you will see 7-8 boat fleets this yr at certain races, lets work towards that instead of waisting our time on old news.

UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by XtremeRacing View Post
    Guys let it go, the more we talk about it the worst it make it look for SVL. They made their bed and I think what needs to be said was said. They have been busted twice and I think their day has come, the Org. seem to have their number so let them do what they need to do. Let look toward the futhure and all the great teams that are in the class. Looks like new and old are back on track again this yr and good things are coming. Dont let them have the spot light, when it should be shining on the teams that werent cheating and ran their hearts out. I havent heard one word about the awesome race Randy ran, come on guys give him is props. We are to busy giving a team that doesnt deserve the time of day all the coverage.

This is the first race of what will be an exciting yr of racing, it will be what the rest of the teams make of it dont give up or get run off this is your house remember that. Remember SVL was here way before all this BS and will be here way after they are gone they are just passing through. They are learning quickly that their days are number if they havent already figured it out. Rally towards something positive, and the futhure will reflect it. Help each other be there for each other, and work with the teams that need it the most. All of these things are what made SVL a special bunch of guys and awesome racers dont let anything or anyone change that. I truly believe you will see 7-8 boat fleets this yr at certain races, lets work towards that instead of waisting our time on old news.

UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL
    GREAT POST !!!!

CONGRATS RANDY !

17. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SVL66 View Post
    well said....now lets get this class back to where it belongs
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!