Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. Collapse Details

Hey if you move tell em you want me to replace you!!

As far as the springs, the consensus was the ride really suffers, so I did the air bags, this way I can control height too. One of the shocks in the rear was broken off at the top and just jammed against the body, replaced the shocks, did the air bags, compressor and gauges today.

What a difference in ride.. much better
    Sway bar next, then trans gauge and bigger cooler ..woohoo

2. Collapse Details

I am all booked at Marina Shores. I'll call Doyne's on Tuesday, they are closed on Mondays.
    We'll see if I can help.

The ramp at Doynes isn't really bad. Especially if the water is up a little more this summer. It looks like it may be as much as 3" above last year. It will handle 3 boats at once. You will learn where the holes are that you have to keep your trailer tires out of. The holes are from the morons that power load onto their trailers. I've used doyne's ramps for the last 6 years for my 34 SH.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Payton View Post
    I am all booked at Marina Shores. I'll call Doyne's on Tuesday, they are closed on Mondays.
    We'll see if I can help.

The ramp at Doynes isn't really bad. Especially if the water is up a little more this summer. It looks like it may be as much as 3" above last year. It will handle 3 boats at once. You will learn where the holes are that you have to keep your trailer tires out of. The holes are from the morons that power load onto their trailers. I've used doyne's ramps for the last 6 years for my 34 SH.
    Will they allow a lift at marina shores?

4. Collapse Details

Yes they will, but it can only be tied to the dock. They approved an Air Dock for me and I know Hydra Hoist is approved.