1. Collapse Details
    Changing of the Guard at Sunsation
    As many of you know I have been with the Sunsation family for 13 of the last 18 years. Joe and Wayne are the best people anyone could want to work for and I really do feel like I am part of a family here not just an employee. That is why this is one of the hardest decisions I’ve ever had to make; I think the only decision that would be worse would be a divorce(god forbid) from my wonderful wife.

As of Novemeber 26th , 2010 I will no longer hold my current position here at Sunsation Offshore Powerboats. I will however, continue to be the forum administrator and a consultant with Team Sunsation.

On Nov, 29th I will start my new position at Grace Performance in Kimball Twp, MI.

For anyone in the area be sure to stop bye to see me and check out our marine center this spring for your boating needs.

Thank you to all of my family, friends, co-workers and customers for your years of support it was greatly appreciated and I look forward to working with you in my new venture.
    2nd Annual Sunsation Factory Open House. April 10th-11th. Don't miss this preseason event!

Check us out on FACEBOOK

2. Collapse Details

Good Luck in your new venture Chris !
    Parabellum FJ²B

3. Collapse Details

Good Luck Chris!!!!!!

4. Collapse Details

Good Luck Chris
    Taking Over the World One Thread at a Time
    The Penguin Cometh

5. Collapse Details

Hmmmm...Suzuki motorcycle shop. Interesting. Good luck at your new job Chris. Will stop in to check things out come spring.

6. Collapse Details

Almost forgot, who's taking your place at Sunsation? thanks

7. Collapse Details

Best of luck w/ the change in your life!!!

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by OneBadInjun View Post
    Almost forgot, who's taking your place at Sunsation? thanks
    My duties here at Sunsation will be split between Joe, Ken Mlot, Kyle and the girls in the office. Joe will be handling all of my sales/customer service role and Ken will be dealing with all of my Purchasing Duties. Ken has worked with Sunsation for around 4 years and has been one of our engine well and Mid ship riggers.

As far as Grace goes I'll start out in Sales/Parts allowing me to get use to the system in place then I will move over to the Marine center as the Manager in the spring.
    2nd Annual Sunsation Factory Open House. April 10th-11th. Don't miss this preseason event!

Check us out on FACEBOOK

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by chris sunsation View Post
    My duties here at Sunsation will be split between Joe, Ken Mlot, Kyle and the girls in the office. Joe will be handling all of my sales/customer service role and Ken will be dealing with all of my Purchasing Duties. Ken has worked with Sunsation for around 4 years and has been one of our engine well and Mid ship riggers.

As far as Grace goes I'll start out in Sales/Parts allowing me to get use to the system in place then I will move over to the Marine center as the Manager in the spring.
    Sounds great Chris! Where will the marine center be exactly? thanks