Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Oops! Now Stroud is thinking "oh man SC288 is getting huffers! I better start looking at some bigger WHACKAS!"

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by WETTE VETTE View Post
    Pretty good. Still easing into an aggressive tune. Probably one more time out this year and then next spring I'll start pulling fuel and adding some timing and vacuum. With a very safe tune and straight 112 octane its prolly 5 MPH faster than last year. Mixing the fuel 50/50, leaning it out a bit and throwing a little more timing at it should be more power and a couple more MPH. I don't like doing fine tuning when in the fall when the air is cooler and denser than the typical summer boating weather.

I think you need 2 of these babies for the Sunny! Reaves would chit!
    Sounds like you are looking for a winter project???? When do we start, I just want the basic 598's, nothing exotic like your BIG SHOW!!!!! We better rebuild the drives while were at it!!!!!!

3. Collapse Details

Oops! Now Stroud is thinking "oh man SC288 is getting huffers! I better start looking at some bigger WHACKAS!"
    Stroud aka Daddy warbucks needs to get that bigger boat he's been talking about. Then he should quite playing softball. Those 2 items would make him a pretty cool dude

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by SC288 View Post
    Ok Schleppy....I will do you a favor to get your engine business started....here's the deal:

I trade you my two Shogren turn key specials for two of your 598's straight up!
    I heard that place up north build the most reliable, fastest turnkey motors avaiable??? Did I recieve bad info??????

5. Collapse Details

Nah, two whackas are enough. Besides, if I went bigger, that would just be more stuff to break
    Now, maybe the 33 with a couple of your little power adders. Now that would be fun.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Twin Whackas View Post
    Nah, two whackas are enough. Besides, if I went bigger, that would just be more stuff to break
    Now, maybe the 33 with a couple of your little power adders. Now that would be fun.
    Now your talking.....some 8-71's intercooled and 10 psi will wake them little motors up! Maybe some schlep custom blower specd roller cams, a little valayko head work, and some of that fruit fragrance fuel additive that jegs sells. I know they have strawberry, pina colada, etc. I wonder if they have ribeye or pork tenderloin scent for ya?

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Medicine View Post
    Stroud aka Daddy warbucks needs to get that bigger boat he's been talking about. Then he should quite playing softball. Those 2 items would make him a pretty cool dude
    I agree. Ditch the softball. He should brush up on his checkers skills, and start hanging with wild boys racing. Nothing like a intense game of checkers after dialing in some carbs, polishing off a bottle of goose, and doing a little wave crushing. Next seasons goal is to have a checkers tournament on the flatdeck cigarette while running thru 3-5's from hammond to south haven. Winner gets a holley jet pack, a bottle of Seafoam, and several summit racing decals for his boat.

8. Collapse Details

I like how that challenge sounds Joe!! Don't forget the chocolate martinis and a race in the dock carts.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by 420NytroBoy69 View Post
    I like how that challenge sounds Joe!! Don't forget the chocolate martinis and a race in the dock carts.
    Yep, wild boys offshore challenge, 2011. Checkers, Chocolate martinis, and dock cart races.

If chocolate martinis arent your thing, we will have other stuff too. Cig38Flatdeck ryan makes some killer cosmos.

Chuckle all you want. Drink 8 cosmos compared to 8 miller lites and see who the tough guy is!

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER View Post
    Now your talking.....some 8-71's intercooled and 10 psi will wake them little motors up! Maybe some schlep custom blower specd roller cams, a little valayko head work, and some of that fruit fragrance fuel additive that jegs sells. I know they have strawberry, pina colada, etc. I wonder if they have ribeye or pork tenderloin scent for ya?
    Nah, WHACKAS would go with Cool Ranch Doritos scent!

11. Collapse Details

Or Jalapeno Beef Jerky scent or GFS Italian Beef scent or......

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER View Post
    I agree. Ditch the softball. He should brush up on his checkers skills, and start hanging with wild boys racing. Nothing like a intense game of checkers after dialing in some carbs, polishing off a bottle of goose, and doing a little wave crushing. Next seasons goal is to have a checkers tournament on the flatdeck cigarette while running thru 3-5's from hammond to south haven. Winner gets a holley jet pack, a bottle of Seafoam, and several summit racing decals for his boat.
    I've got the Summit and Jeg's decals for prizes....I may even be able to be convinced of letting go of my badass Summit and Jeg's hat's that I received for free while ordering parts for the Shogren Turn Key Special....
    Last edited by SC288; 10-15-2010 at 05:34 PM.

13. Collapse Details

All meat all the time diet is the only way to go. Along with a little immodium if you are heading out on the snowmobiles

I am allergic to chocolate, so I will skip the martinis, but 8 cosmos sure sounds like fun.

14. Collapse Details

No no Nacho cheese doritos!!!

15. Collapse Details

All meat all the time diet is the only way to go. Along with a little immodium if you are heading out on the snowmobiles

I am allergic to chocolate, so I will skip the martinis, but 8 cosmos sure sounds like fun.

Yea SC288 thinks so too. Then the next day he can beat the chit out of the whackas while you sleep it off in the passengers seat. Now you know why your stuff breaks!! You boating on our little pond this weekend? I think Magic should take his out there as well this Sunday. I'll be trying the 32" wheel while trying to avoid the coots that showed up this week.

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Medicine View Post
    No no Nacho cheese doritos!!!
    Or cheese impreganated snausages with a twinge of azz!

17. Collapse Details

Fun day on the little pond today. Whackas ran a respectable 92mph, but Wette Vette made me look like I had my boat in reverse. I took my GoPro camera out to shoot some video, but forgot to put an SD card in to record on...duh

18. Collapse Details

Fun day on the little pond today. Whackas ran a respectable 92mph, but Wette Vette made me look like I had my boat in reverse. I took my GoPro camera out to shoot some video, but forgot to put an SD card in to record on...duh

Thanks for the ride Stumpy....and thanks for letting me take Twin Whacka's for a rip by myself while you were getting the trailer. Yeah it was fun racing Wette Vette's Warrior Cat....he barely beat us out with a best 2 of 3 races....

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by SC288 View Post
    Thanks for the ride Stumpy....and thanks for letting me take Twin Whacka's for a rip by myself while you were getting the trailer. Yeah it was fun racing Wette Vette's Warrior Cat....he barely beat us out with a best 2 of 3 races....
    And we tied at 1 coot each. It was fun giving it one final beating for the season. And watching Whackas give the old outboards one last flogging befroe the big trade in!

Hope Bryce enjoyed his ride.

20. Collapse Details

Good seein ya Friday night, next time we'll plan better and start drinking earlier