1. Collapse Details
    OFFSHORE COMING BACK....
    Charter Member / Competitor MANITIE's Avatar
    After looking over the new OPA web-site....something stood out that reminded me from the past....

There have been 67 boats that have attended a OPA event in only 4 races and that is not counting if a boat raced in 2 differant classes

Its been a long time since we have seen these types of numbers in only the 4th race of the year....and with 4 races left I'm sure we will see more teams come out....in todays economy that is a big number....and to possibly see 75+ boats in 1 season and alot of these teams are not just doing 1 race....with most teams so far doing 2 races+ in 4 events..these are some numbers we have not seen in a long time....

I'm looking forward to the furture in this sport again....Thanks to all that have been involved to keep the ball rolling...
    2009 Activator/ Powered by ILMOR
    #540 Boat Responsibly Racing
    Presented by your U.S. Coast Guard

2. Collapse Details

Yes, I agree with you , Gino....There were 50 boats showed up at St Clair and that is a big number compared to last year!!!! I am impressed with that especially with bad economy we're in. I just hope that big number will steady for the rest of this season and in the near future!

Chris

3. Collapse Details

Guy's, Ladies...it's all due to you, The Racers and The Fans, and OPA Thanks you for your support.
    .......Augie Pensa.......

The Godfather