1. Collapse Details
    class 5 look out
    Charter Member / Competitor
    I pulled the Krypto in the shop and am working on it to be ready for patchaugh. Last time it ran was last year and I dont even remember how we finished.
    I'm also bringing the SVL to play with but my main race is with you nuts in class 5.
    Who else is man enough to take us on????? Lock and load girls its going to be a barn burner.
    MD
    http://youtu.be/u0MEjFpPADY
    Typhoon racing SVL,P5,P4,
    THIS MY OPINION ONLY NOT OTHERS!!!!

2. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor Ron P's Avatar
    Who's on the sticks?

3. Collapse Details

I will be racing with Colby again. Who will be driving and who will be holding it to the wood we dont know yet.
    Does Terry still have the clip board with the check marks on it from St. Clair?
    MD

4. Collapse Details

Ok Maddog,you think you got what it takes to stay with the Adrenaline Rush team?You better have your game on!This is the first time we will be able to really run this boat the way it's supposed to be run.The turbine is in and man does she rip!It was a tight fit but with some cutting up of the hatch and removing the back seat we got her in there.Thought we were gonna save some weight but by the time we added the #6 drive we were back where we started.See you in the Patch!!!!

5. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor Ron P's Avatar
    Yes Randy, Terrie has her clipboard and she'll be keeping a close eye on you.

Sounds like you found a winning crew with Colby. So what happened to Stinson?

6. Collapse Details

Great news. Glad to have Mad Dog back in the pack. Look out C-5. Smitty
    Wazzup Racing Engines
    OPA Racing

7. Collapse Details

I am leaving in the morning to do some testing at Gramaldi's camp on the St Laurace sea way (Alaxander Bay). This will be a very grueling testing session. Top end will have a new meaning!! Slip will have a new meaning, X dimension will be a location,CG will mean Coast Guard and checkard flag means its 2:00 PM and you are still in the race. Cant wait to leave.
    MD

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by TYPHOON View Post
    I pulled the Krypto in the shop and am working on it to be ready for patchaugh. Last time it ran was last year and I dont even remember how we finished.
    I'm also bringing the SVL to play with but my main race is with you nuts in class 5.
    Who else is man enough to take us on????? Lock and load girls its going to be a barn burner.
    MD

Great to have you back Randy. See ya in a couple weeks.

Mike
    TEAM 531 WHOZ YOUR DADDY OFFSHORE RACING
    www.WHOZYOURDADDYRACING.com
    OPA THE JERSEY BOYZ

9. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor MANITIE's Avatar
    OK....enough sitting around and reading this...Guys you disappointed me...you were just called girls.....and no one other then Adrenaline talks back....

First off...

Specilized:...They like to trash talked but they can only get as far as logging onto this site but when they get to the "password part"...thats as far as they can get...so they get a pass...

Crocket: Will not attend Patchogue...he almost lost the race in Harrison and he broke out 11 times....then in St Clair he broke out 21 times and had to take a short cut to win that race and still almost lost...maybe they can make the trip and see how that boat finishes under the rules...so..OK..I see why he is in hiding....

Outragous:....Eddie is the smart one...he is spending time with his girl...maybe if I did the same...I would still have one....

Adreniline Rush: Is still in the bathroom flossing....after eating all the crow so far this year...the feathers were starting to bother him....but he has a new engine in there...so we will see...

Dockblood......well...we all can fill this one in........just hope he takes his meds this race...

Whos Your Daddy....I'm still under a gagg order till my warranty runs out on my fuel pickup fix...

CWC: The new guys...I have not got to know them yet...but they seem quite and could be the sleeping giant

Enforcer:....after looking in there engine compartment after the Maimi race...it looked like BP was in charged....I hope there were enough booms left for them to get all the oil out of the bildge...but I'm supprised they have not spoken up here yet...

Sirrus".....Shrek is going to make his debut in Patchogue...I think you should have stayed in the old boat....the Activators make those Krypts look bad all the time....

Midigator...another VA. native....we take care of our own...Warren hope you guys can get her fixed and make it to L.I. It would be a nice 1,2,3 finish with all Va teams...

The Michigan Phantom:....he just got scared and did not even make his debut...thats 1 Class 5 Mich team that can't follow the rules...and the other that cant make it out to try...

and the other little green boat...known as the tadpole....checked again today...still no legs...so i guess they will still be in class 6

DID I miss anyone...
    Last edited by MANITIE; 08-06-2010 at 07:26 PM.
    2009 Activator/ Powered by ILMOR
    #540 Boat Responsibly Racing
    Presented by your U.S. Coast Guard

10. Collapse Details

Oooooo....and yes... after testing today we had to spend a hour or so fixing the color on our onboard camera that films everything behind us...we had to change camers...so we could pick up the color black better..the old one that color black did not show up good at 800 - 1200 meters behind us...the new camera dose....

Jeff G....don't worrie about filming the black Kryptonite in Class 5....we will have more then enough camera time for them from our onboard...

11. Collapse Details

But I must say...I am disapointed that Hollywood would not be driving the black boat...I would have thought after 7 years he would be OK looking at the transom of another Activator...but you know what they say about flashbacks.....

This one is for your Glenn..