Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer22 View Post
Traded some work on a tow truck for the use of a sand blaster. blasted it, rust prepped it with that stuff. primed it and just put the third coat of paint on it last night. have it sitting in the sun right now. got the brakes installed and wired. have the new bunks at the house and covered. worked 12 hours on it on sunday. had monday off. worked from 8 am till 1030pm worked last night from 5 till 1100. it is lookin good. will try and pst pics on my lunch break. gonna take it to work so i can run the lag bolts in with my air ratchet. there is over 60 lag bolts that hold the bunks in. i would have a huge arm if i attempted to hand ratchet them all in. i also jigsawed new inner fenders and carpeted them. i have some extra diamond plate from my downstairs bar top. just enough to put on all the steps. so i gotta run down to my buddys machine shop and use his big olde press break. so the pics i post tonight will not have any steps on them.

man i love the electric brakes. i have tow command in my truck it is nice to make use of it. the brakes only cose $30 per hub. And i only have one braking axle. soooo. i dont care if they are not intented for water. and i dont understand why. it is a sealed electro-magnet. anyways im gonna leave the inspection plugs out so the drum can drain fast while im towling the boat off. ill let you know how that all works.
Cool, man your fast..i still need to paint the last coat on ..LOL
But i am not in a hurry,since the boat is not ready yet !
Can't wait to see pix !