1. Collapse Details
    fuel line setup???
    i have stock setup the line from the gas tank go to filter then to pump then to carb. did not take the check ball out at the tank . who has a better way ???

2. Collapse Details

I removed the check ball several years ago. First off I have afermarket MPI. I have AN lines from the tank to a pre-filter then to electric fuel pump then to fuel filter/separator then to fuel rail.

3. Collapse Details

so jeff i should hook the line from the tank to the fuel pump then to the filter then carb

4. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bajabob 600 View Post
    so jeff i should hook the line from the tank to the fuel pump then to the filter then carb
    Bob, i know u dont wanna hear it ..but on a N/A engine..its tank > filter > pump > engine !!!!!

( so yours is right )

If u do it the other way u need a electric fuel pump or u ruin your mechanical pump !!

But don't listen to DD ,,he don't know what he is talking about and Baja's are very different..lol

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DAREDEVIL View Post
    Bob, i know u dont wanna hear it ..but on a N/A engine..its tank > filter > pump > engine !!!!!

( so yours is right )

If u do it the other way u need a electric fuel pump or u ruin your mechanical pump !!

But don't listen to DD ,,he don't know what he is talking about and Baja's are very different..lol
    your rigth other said the same thing i need a electric to do it the other way