Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

I went with the Interlux-Brightside Polyurethane. Mainly because the off-white color is a very close match to what I have and am hopefull you won't be able to tell any difference from the transom to the boat sides. The Easyepoxy off-white looked like it wouldn't match.

2. Collapse Details

Even if there is a difference and this is just a suggestion , tape off the sides and paint to the tape .

3. Collapse Details

I will do that. Thanks
    I plan on hours of prep work. I want it to look good.

4. Collapse Details

Well after LOTS of work it is all back together and looks like new. That black s*it from the hose burning made a terrible mess. You touch it and you can't get it off your hands. I looked like a chimney sweep through out this whole job. Had to wipe every hose every piece of anything in the engine compartment to clean it. Had to use some chemicals to cut the stuff. Just glad it's over. Sucked
    The good news is the paint matched perfect! You can't even tell a difference.
    I think I am just going to idle around so nothing breaks....at least for 20 minutes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6610.jpg   IMG_6611.jpg   IMG_6612.jpg  

5. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Revd Up View Post
    Well after LOTS of work it is all back together and looks like new. That black s*it from the hose burning made a terrible mess. You touch it and you can't get it off your hands. I looked like a chimney sweep through out this whole job. Had to wipe every hose every piece of anything in the engine compartment to clean it. Had to use some chemicals to cut the stuff. Just glad it's over. Sucked
    The good news is the paint matched perfect! You can't even tell a difference.
    I think I am just going to idle around so nothing breaks....at least for 20 minutes.
    looks good !!!!!!!