Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

Looking good ernie!
    See the kids are liking it too.

2. Collapse Details

Thanks Ziemer and Storm for the kind words about my boat. I have lots if time and energy into this boat trying to keep it looking as good as possible! I hope you guys and your families are doing well...

3. Collapse Details

Ernie, that's a pretty slick boat cover. How far down the hull side does it go?

Also, the bow looks sweet without the hatch! Nice touch.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by stormrider View Post
    Ernie, that's a pretty slick boat cover. How far down the hull side does it go?

Also, the bow looks sweet without the hatch! Nice touch.
    It goes all the way down and stops right above the I-Beams. The coolest thing about the new cover is that it is Motorized and Touchless. The company that builds these covers is located in Florida and they are called the "Touchless Cover" - It works awesome!

Thanks for noticing the Hatch Storm - I have not said anything about it no longer existing... I love the clean Bow look

5. Collapse Details

Haven't been on in a while, your boat looks great. Haven't had a chance to get out in mine, still in shop getting some bugs worked out. Should be in water in next couple of weeks. Good luck to everyone this season and happy boating!!!

6. Collapse Details

Looks just awesome! and I love the pics as if it's the middle of the summer .... great memories your kids will have forever!

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeb4 View Post
    Looks just awesome! and I love the pics as if it's the middle of the summer .... great memories your kids will have forever!
    Thanks! I hope that your Pantera is doing well - It is one good looking boat... Even though I have don't have tons of post I log on almost every day to see what is going on in Pantera Nation. I followed all of your post from when you first purchased that boat... When ever it is good for you could you please post some more pictures of it!

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Wylie-Rat View Post
    Thanks! I hope that your Pantera is doing well - It is one good looking boat... Even though I have don't have tons of post I log on almost every day to see what is going on in Pantera Nation. I followed all of your post from when you first purchased that boat... When ever it is good for you could you please post some more pictures of it!
    Thanks a ton .... I appreciate the comments .... will be getting it back in the water in a few weeks ... crazy schedule this year has me completely out of my normal patterns.

Hope to get some new pics this summer .... want to show off my new Lime Green lines!!