Craziest stuff on/in you.?
This needs to be explored further. All of us working on boat, cars, bikes lawn mores, weed whackers and rubber band airplanes, I think most of us got a gulp or gas, and drank some oil one time or another.
Let’s hear your strangest stuff on you, or “in” you. Please no one expend the stupidity of one, this is for fun only. I feel stupid enough no need to rehash my frame of mind “at the time”.
Just recently; I was re-installing the tips on the Avanti, with 3M 3200 sealant. I don’t think anything dissolves that chit. Bending, looking into the tips etc., caulk gun in the air, then in my skull and hair. About 2” long ¼” bead all over my head. Didn’t know. Next day I got a wedding to go. Combing hair? Brushing, ? impossible. I looked like that kid from the old TV series, Don’t even remember his name. The little rascals? With the kid with a part of his hair up in the air? Mine stands straight up, but it’s white, connected to my scalp. Can’t even cut it off.
Long ago: cleaning something with Xylol. Container empty,? ok needs a little help, tube in the container. A little “vacuum” with mouth. And I get a gulp full. Tabasco tastes like powdered sugar.
Best for last. Circa 1999 Building a new warehouse fro Jamo Ind. Near Miami. We’re using some super though industrial concrete floor coating, epoxy modified. “85% solids”. Sets up pretty quick. WE pumping and spraying from 55Gal. drums. Spray nozzle clogs. Me being the PM, my problem, start messing with it, (it’s under pressure). A few hits and taps and it gives. This stuff is ALL over me. Including pans, shirts, on my personal parts, eyes etc. I was showered with it. Ran outside to the hose. Not hooked up. People scrambling everywhere. Hose ready, Water on, drenched. This chit is not water soluble. Start setting up. My eyes are welded shut. It’s start to set after about 10-15 minutes. I feel like my skin is melting off. Clothing getting stiff. Personal parts (don’t touch this!!!) and hair,, “glued” together.
OK. I’m in a big plastic bag getting a ride home. Shower for hours. No help. Need to take a “leak”. The discharge mechanism is not pointing the right way. (LMAO, sorry it’s funny now as I remember, wasn’t funny then)
Hard to do a no. 1 trying to stand on your head. This concrete sealant is guaranteed for 20 years. After some precision “hair” cutes, things are back to normal.. WEEKS later.
OK. I admitted to stupidity. Any one else?