Some of my friends know this story and they're always asking me to tell them again. I thought I would share it w/ you guy's. I was racing in Ft Myers in 1999 F1 and I got thrown out of the boat testing on Friday. I broke my tailbone and my azz was solid blue and yellow. I took many pain pills and my crew built me a cushy seat made from eggshell foam , etc. We had to make a start as we were racing for a National Championship. I was scared to death as I never had any idea I would ever get hurt and crash as we did. Anyway we had our motorhome parked at The Bridge Restaurant right on the water and right before the race, I see Reggie Fountain walking outside the motorhome. I opened the door and said " Mr Fountain come here I want to show you something"! He came right in the motorhome and I pulled down my pants and said " Look at this "! His reply was " Damn Boy how'd you get that bruise on your azz"? I told him I got thrown out of the boat testing on Friday! I then asked him " Mr Fountain can you give me some advice on offshore powerboat racing'? His reply was " Stay in the boat boy , stay in the boat"! HAHA - true story!