Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    NOT ANKLE !
    Sponsor / Charter Member
    It was a tongue bracelet !

2. Collapse Details

cankle Jersey sucks! ... until Stecz get the phuck out!

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by NJgr8ful View Post
    cankle Jersey sucks! ... until Stecz get the phuck out!
    jersey is the finest state in the union....
    Hi, Im Dave.. Welcome, glad to have ya.....

4. Collapse Details

Honesty and integrity are important to some, and seems to be less important to others.

5. Collapse Details

This thread was some people's break from the nonsense. Bill started it as a way of saying ENOUGH!!!

But that was NOT ok with Marginmn. There wasn't enough nonsense for his taste. So he wants to talk about what it SEEMS like, rather than what he KNOWS to be fact. That doesn't meet the standard of integrity though. Whoops.

I always knew that integrity and honesty are important.

What I learned this week is how many drama seeking jackazzes get so fired up over something that they don't really know about that they will make people pick sides, drag people into crap that they have nothing to do with and lob false accusations at anybody they view as "condoning."

If "The man of the hour" was the biggest loser in the world, he would still be in line behind some of the keyboard drama jockeys that are out there, jumping around like riled up monkeys.
    It's like watching Lord of the Flies. Except the players are unhappy jackazzes stirring chit rather than simians throwing it.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by fund razor View Post
    This thread was some people's break from the nonsense. Bill started it as a way of saying ENOUGH!!!

But that was NOT ok with Marginmn. There wasn't enough nonsense for his taste. So he wants to talk about what it SEEMS like, rather than what he KNOWS to be fact. That doesn't meet the standard of integrity though. Whoops.

I always knew that integrity and honesty are important.

What I learned this week is how many drama seeking jackazzes get so fired up over something that they don't really know about that they will make people pick sides, drag people into crap that they have nothing to do with and lob false accusations at anybody they view as "condoning."

If "The man of the hour" was the biggest loser in the world, he would still be in line behind some of the keyboard drama jockeys that are out there, jumping around like riled up monkeys.
    It's like watching Lord of the Flies. Except the players are unhappy jackazzes stirring chit rather than simians throwing it.
    Wrong thread.
    Taking Over the World One Thread at a Time
    The Penguin Cometh

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Davidmnc View Post
    Wrong thread.
    No. You just didn't get the previous poster's reference.

But it was easily recognizable to anybody who has seen his posts elsewhere.

8. Collapse Details

Registered
    With more of the moderators, commercial posters i.e. photographers who have an opportunity to make money if this site survives and founders leaving this site today upon gaining information that must be negative it does not sound good for SOS.

Now if this sounds negative please provide some facts to convince a bunch of membership otherwise.

9. Collapse Details

SHARKEY-IMAGES
    Quote Originally Posted by TCEd View Post
    With more of the moderators, commercial posters i.e. photographers who have an opportunity to make money if this site survives and founders leaving this site today upon gaining information that must be negative it does not sound good for SOS.

Now if this sounds negative please provide some facts to convince a bunch of membership otherwise.
    For the record TCed,
    I stopped posting content 4 weeks ago and based my decision on how bias the Moderators were...
    The Forum seems like it was bought with little round plastic discs and with that came all of the complaints against me from that individual supplying them ...
    So I am sure he will be thrilled now that he will have this entire Forum to himself...
    That's what he always wanted so now he can have it !
    He won't have to worry about following the Rules now, not they he ever did in the 1st place!

You know where you can find my images after each event....

People can make their own decisions on what they feel is best for them.

I know what is in the best interest for me and my business and that is to move on !!!

Cya !

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by SHARKEY-IMAGES View Post
    For the record TCed,
    I stopped posting content 4 weeks ago , then three weeks ago, then two weeks ago, then one week ago, then one day ago, then one hour ago....they know I mean business!

Cya !
    I, uh....er ?
    Parabellum FJ²B

11. Collapse Details

SHARKEY-IMAGES
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
    Originally Posted by SHARKEY-IMAGES View Post
    For the record TCed,
    I stopped posting content 4 weeks ago , then three weeks ago, then two weeks ago, then one week ago, then one day ago, then one hour ago....they know I mean business!

Cya !I, uh....er ?
    Don't u have a litter box to go clean instead misquoting people ???

Yes, go ahead, you can take credit too why this place is losing Founding members and Moderators....

Feel proud now ???

What waste of 18 months of hard work that was put into building this site....

What's funny is I don't see you watching out for JAY now ???

Enjoy your litter box !

12. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Competitor MOBILEMERCMAN's Avatar
    You know Tim he is right. You started a number of threads 2 days ago. You have packed up and deleted your stuff here and OSO before as you over react.

So how many times have you quit? 3 4?. You spew your dirty laundry everywhere.. You cry about everything . Much like a little girl. "I don't get treated fairly", No F'n wonder. Your malicious, dwell in the past, and you act so insecure and appear so envious of others. You take" High Maintenance" to a whole new level.

So why is it you keep coming back?.. Spite and Malice? You are like a virus spreading your infection of animosity . It is SO OLD . Grew up.

Oh , Please don't PM me. I will not respond. I know you like to post in public private discussions.

13. Collapse Details

Back on topic. What is important here is discussions with people who love boating.

14. Collapse Details
    Official: What's Important to me post.
    Thumbs up
    My engines are getting painted. That is important.

15. Collapse Details

I'm going out in the boat again today ! The water was calm as hell yesterday and the visibility crystal clear !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fishin ! 018.jpg  
    Parabellum FJ²B

16. Collapse Details
    WHAT HAPPENED ?
    Sponsor / Charter Member
    This started out as a chance to beat up on on Stecz and somewhere it shiftted to another situation totally unrelated to the initial scenario.I guess I'm getting old as I have no idea what's going on.

17. Collapse Details

Stecz is good people. If you don't beleive him, just ask him!

18. Collapse Details

Getting old?

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by sy goldberg View Post
    This started out as a chance to beat up on on Stecz and somewhere it shiftted to another situation totally unrelated to the initial scenario.I guess I'm getting old as I have no idea what's going on.
    Not knowing what's going on qualifies you as an expert in the situation.

Same old internet cowboy stuff. There's a new club. It's called Villians Without Victims. You can imagine how many angry people that guys like Stecz and Sunkin leave in their wake. You do the math.

Did I mention that my engines are at the paint stage. That makes me pretty happy. Happy is fun. Angry is sucky. Let's go boating.

20. Collapse Details

Nice Fund.

I need to get mine ready. I have done what I tell my customers not to do. I waited too long to get it ready and now I am behind the gun playing catch up and April is passing me by.

My boat and my customers boats are what is important to me.