1. Collapse Details
    Help Imax Bruce for a GREAT Cause!!!
    Charter Member / Competitor mikey's Avatar
    I got this email from Bruce and I wanted to pass it on to the great people at SERIOUS. I know the we help a lot of people and Bruce is one guy that always helps out a lot of people, so here it is......

To all my friends,

Many of you know that I am very involved in supporting the Ronald McDonald House Charity here in NYC. In addition to acting as chairperson for a fundraiser this June where I am expecting 1000 attendees and plan on raising more than last year's event ($250,000.00) on May 2nd I am proud to announce that I am cycling in this year’s TD Bank Five Boro Bike Tour as a member of Team Ronald. Team Ronald was created to raise awareness of Ronald McDonald House of New York, and the children and families battling pediatric cancer who call it home. I have committed to raising a minimum of $1500; I hope you are able to assist me in reaching my goal.

Considering that I have not ridden a mile or raised any money in preparation I'd better get started so that I don't end up with a sore butt and a bruised ego...

Please visit my fundraising page http://www.rmdh.org/imax , in addition to monetary donations to support the house, donations of Ben Gay and soft pillows will be accepted...

Thanks,
    Bruce

Mikey
    Miss Geico Racing # 113

2. Collapse Details

registered
    Very cool. I'm in for a 100 bucks! Good luck Bruce!
    Nick.

3. Collapse Details

Registered
    I stayed at that RMH for a while so I am definately in.
    Place is fabulous.
    PM sent.
    Good for Bruce

4. Collapse Details

Brings back memories.

I'm in.

Good luck.

5. Collapse Details

Done Bruce. Best Wishes.
    .......Augie Pensa.......

The Godfather

6. Collapse Details

Absolutely...

7. Collapse Details

registered
    You've now reached your minimum goal!!

Craig

8. Collapse Details

I was looking at the course map. I think I'm going to make the trip out- I'd love to see Bruce swim New York harbor with his ten-speed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo880.jpg  

9. Collapse Details
    Holy Chit !!!
    Just logged on to my fundraier page and almost fell off my chair

Mikey, thanks for posting this and thanks to everone for donating !!!

I am also chairing an upcoming fundraising event on June 15th, from 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm here in the city. It's called " A Little Piece of My Heart" and it will be held at a very cool place called Guastavino's located under the 59th street bridge. Last year we raised over $250,000.00 which goes directly to support the daily activities put on by our volunteer staff. Tony's is providing all the food and booze, entry is only $125.00 per person which includes dinner, open bar for the entire evening, door prizes, raffles etc...

Follow this link for more information and to buy tickets http://www.rmdh.org/Page.aspx?pid=321 Louie the Rigger showed up last year and scored himself a beautiful guitar signed by Sheryl Crow, this year he wants me to get him one siogned by Jimmy Hendrix

Would love to have a bunch of the Serious Crew show up, I guarantee a great evening !!!

Thanks again everybody, really appreciate the support

Bruce

10. Collapse Details

Bruce I'm in...I have friends who stayed at RMH in Minnesota when the had to leave NJ to be at the Mayo Clinic for a very ill daughter. RMH took great care of them through there tough times Kudos to you and all that help RMH to prevail.
    BOATING BABYYYY

NJPPC COMMITEE MEMBER
    www.njppc.com
    www.njboa.org