1. Collapse Details
    rebuild the dash pad????
    ok i made a new engine hatch .last one lasted 10years cost $450 to make and a few . nowthe dash is roted i got to do that now it suck the water gets behind it . i need some ideas on this one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails motor 033.jpg   motor 035.jpg   motor 037.jpg  

motor 038.jpg  

2. Collapse Details

The viynl looks decent, the easy way would be to get some ply do a resin coat and put it back together. But I am not one to talk to for the easy way.

3. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Do you have a picture from before you stripped the dash so we know what look you're trying to acheive?
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

4. Collapse Details

here is one not that good .i try to put it back on then you can get a better look
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails glen  boat 002.jpg  

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by jeffswav View Post
    The viynl looks decent, the easy way would be to get some ply do a resin coat and put it back together. But I am not one to talk to for the easy way.
    jeff i am doing that to the engine hatch now. i drill it for the bolts and sanded it down today . then next week i am bring it to get cover by jeff he did a lot of outerlimit boat . .so now i got to do somthing with the dash . ya the viynl is bad it looks good in the picture

6. Collapse Details

ok engine hatch is done
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails motor 002.jpg  

7. Collapse Details

here the engine hatch on friday the dash shold be done you can see i made it out of plywood seal it and black paint . it will be cover with the red mat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails baja.jpg  

8. Collapse Details

ok the dash is done the shifter installjeff did a great jop and it didnt hurt the bank$$
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF3833.jpg   DSCF3832.jpg   DSCF3831.jpg  

9. Collapse Details

Nice work Bob! Who did it?

10. Collapse Details

i did it i took a stop sign bend it and put that carbin paper on. .there a guy selling a dash with new gauges for 550done.i got new gauges the only thinig i should have done is the speedo is 80mph and i go pass that now i need a 100mph