Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Jacksonville Poker Run. The best early season run anywhere.
    Jacksonville Countdown. The BEST early Summer Run anywhere.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make sure you all get your schedules straight. The Jacksonville Run is the first weekend of June.

This is one of 2 runs I'd NEVER miss. The other is Key West.

Bill Pyburn, Sr. and his volunteers do an unbelievable job from the Thursday street party to the Sunday Fun Run.

Get all of the info here:

http://www.jaxriverrallypokerrun.com/

Ask anyone that has been, I bet they are already registered again.
    Treat every situation like a dog, if you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away.

2. Collapse Details

Worldwide - Blue Martini Hall of Fame - Your sisters house
    I'll second that. AWESOME time.

3. Collapse Details

Can't wait! Bill SR does an incredible job!!!!

4. Collapse Details

Ditto. We'r in.
    Life is: what happens... when you plan something else.

5. Collapse Details

+1 ... this is an awesome run! 4 days of non-stop fun, and always brings out an amazing display of performance boats !

It keeps getting better every year and I know Bill Sr. has even more suff planned for this year and he is expecting the turnout to be as good as ever!

He really doesnt miss anything - Awesome parties, great food, live music, excellent docking, beautiful hotel within walking distance (or stumbling ), nice t-shirts, helicopter photography and video, poker run village display - EVERYTHING!

This run is unique in that everything is centrally located, you know you wont be missing out on any of the fun. (hotel, dock and parites all within short walking distance) Great water for boating! The fast start is absolutely thrilling ! The fast cats are always laying down big numbers to the first stop! The poker run course and stops are a ton of fun, with the lunch stop being one of the highlights of the event.

All types and sizes and of boats are invited and will be in attendance! From center consoles, to 20' performance boats, to 200mph cats, no one is left out and its equally fun for everybody.

For those that have been to this run, you know how much fun it is ... for those considering it, I can guarantee the Bill and his staff will make sure you have a great experience. We will help you with everything from where to launch your boat, docking, hotel shuttle, trailer parking ect.

Contact Bill through the website, phone or email...

and if anyone needs anything before or during the event or have any questions, just call me !

- Aaron
    904-334-4040
    aaronmong@gmail.com

6. Collapse Details

Last year was our first year to participate and even with the rain we had an absolute blast....unfortunately it is the same weekend as my daughter's graduation...if not for that I would be booking my hotel now

7. Collapse Details

Just booked it. Can't wait

8. Collapse Details

How long is the run? Speeds? Based on the pictures I'm not sure if I can hang in there

Any kids go?

Docking? We just stayed at that Hyatt and it looked like there is public docks right there... Also, knowing how crappy the parking is, where do you store the boat/trailer? Had a hard time navigating the Lincoln through the parking garages.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DollaBill View Post
    Just booked it. Can't wait
    I'll order more goose

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by VetteLT193 View Post
    How long is the run? Speeds? Based on the pictures I'm not sure if I can hang in there

Any kids go?

Docking? We just stayed at that Hyatt and it looked like there is public docks right there... Also, knowing how crappy the parking is, where do you store the boat/trailer? Had a hard time navigating the Lincoln through the parking garages.

Run is up the St John's river so the water is never rough. I have brought my kids (age 4+7) at the time. The PR is fine but theh nightlife is not for kids!

I have seen 20 ft Baja's all the way up to 50+ footers with 3,000 HP!

The public docks out in front of the landing have been used in the past and they have also used the floating docks in front of the stadium as well. The parking is down the street at a park (guarded at night). F650's are more common than F150's at this run and parking is never an issue.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by gatorone View Post
    I'll order more goose
    LOL. Damn, remember that?? We literally drank the place dry. That was a he!! of a weekend. I just found out I can't make Miami for the Bimini race so this is a def.

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by VetteLT193 View Post

Any kids go?

All speeds... the run is essentially a loop south on the river from the host hotel/dock/landing. You can definetly hang... theres only a few boats that tear out way ahead. and thats only for the first leg. everyone goes to the stops and to lunch together!

People bring kids all the time ! The nightlife late does get pretty eventful after their bedtime though.

We have secured parking for your trucka nd trailer, and a shuttle to run you back and forth from the hotel whenever you need.

Like I stated in the above post, we will help you with all of your docking needs as well. There are a few different options. Each of which will be safe for you boat and convenient for you.

13. Collapse Details

im in, then the bimini race the next weekend, just booked havasu also

14. Collapse Details

Geez Randy. Did you get divorced?

See you at all three.
    Treat every situation like a dog, if you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away.

15. Collapse Details

not yet, but maybe after this year, I tole her was doing the tour this year. we have a great relationship, last weekend she was in chicago for the weekend with her girlfriend, is stayed at LOTO, they I go to havasu, she stays with the dogs, we are also going to NY together for a week around april 15, our anniv. We are also going to Israel for two weeks the day after KW in nov, its going to be a crazy year

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Cash Bar View Post
    Jacksonville Countdown. The BEST early Summer Run anywhere.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make sure you all get your schedules straight. The Jacksonville Run is the first weekend of June.

This is one of 2 runs I'd NEVER miss. The other is Key West.

Bill Pyburn, Sr. and his volunteers do an unbelievable job from the Thursday street party to the Sunday Fun Run.

Get all of the info here:

http://www.jaxriverrallypokerrun.com/

Ask anyone that has been, I bet they are already registered again.

I agree! We never miss this run or KW. We are usually the fastest fishing boat on the run. We always have the largest crew! This run is a blast!

17. Collapse Details

How many miles total is this run.
    Thanks
    B38

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bertram38 View Post
    How many miles total is this run.
    Thanks
    B38
    Alot. PM GatorOne. I'm sure he knows the exact #

19. Collapse Details

Around 180 miles on sat

20. Collapse Details

Looks like I need bigger fuel tanks. or add two more. Does a person have time to fill there boat up while in the run with 93 Octane, I see only black creek is the only 93. How far from start to black creek ramp, I may be able to swing that with 110 gl is all I have, so roughly I can go 80 miles on 110gls of 93 octane. hmmmm, let me figure this out.

Thanks all for the info.
    B38