Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Collapse Details

Looks like Nils and I are going to join in too.
    39V with Yanmars and I'm going to shake down a new Yamaha powered 39 CC too.

I think we're turning Japanese I really think so.....

Terry
    Nor-Tech Hi-Performance Boats
    Cape Coral, Florida

2. Collapse Details

What a fantastic day. Great turnout of 28 boats big and small. Everyone I'm sure had a blast cept the couple of boats that broke, maybe. Lots of sun, great water conditions. Nice mix of running the Gulf and ICW. Jeff, Jay and others captured tons of pics that I cannot wait to see. The Lighthouse restaurant did a great job accommodating us. The raft up later at FMB was tough as the winds picked up in the afternoon and FM Beach was jammed with every type of floating object known to man ! LOL Next year we will pick a more protected beach but it sounded like fun at the time.
    It was a great day for FMO and the future looks bright. Two new corporate sponsors came aboard in Statement Marine and Seriousoffshore.com. Also sponsor Cobra Power presented gift bags to all the Captains. We also signed up 4 new boating members, sold a ton of tee shirts and raised $500 from the 50/50 draw all in support of our education foundation for needy students entering college or university.
    Thank you everyone for your support !!
    Bob
    Last edited by Bobthebuilder; 04-03-2010 at 08:49 PM.

3. Collapse Details
    A special thank you to the Lemanske family
    FMO club members Bill and Lori Lemanske, MI were aware of my plans to enter a race in June with Team PREDATOR around the country of Ireland. They purchased and presented to me today a beautiful coffee table / picture book about the Islands of Ireland. It is absolutely breathtaking. So thank you kindly for thinking of me Bill, Lori and Billy to.
    Now here is the disappointing part. For ten days now I had been pressing for confirmation of the sponsorship package that had been presented to us verbally. Two days ago, I received word that it was not going to come through. I shared that news with Bill and Lori today but said that since I am half Irish I would be keeping the book anyway !! We all had a good laugh. Jay took some pics and I will post later or tomorrow.
    Again, thank you for your thoughtfulness.
    Bob

4. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder View Post
    FMO club members Bill and Lori Lemanske, MI were aware of my plans to enter a race in June with Team PREDATOR around the country of Ireland. They purchased and presented to me today a beautiful coffee table / picture book about the Islands of Ireland. It is absolutely breathtaking. So thank you kindly for thinking of me Bill, Lori and Billy to.
    Now here is the disappointing part. For ten days now I had been pressing for confirmation of the sponsorship package that had been presented to us verbally. Two days ago, I received word that it was not going to come through. I shared that news with Bill and Lori today but said that since I am half Irish I would be keeping the book anyway !! We all had a good laugh. Jay took some pics and I will post later or tomorrow.
    Again, thank you for your thoughtfulness.
    Bob