1. Collapse Details
    Special THANKS to Barry at SunSation!!!
    The List is long, but I just added another to it, Another reason I plan to stick with sunsation. There Customer Service, as always; ROCKS!!!

I ordered the Livorsi TTS, which anyone with K-planes this would be a No-Brainer, however I have Weak Link tabs (Bennett), I was told by Livorsi, and Bennett this switch would not work with these tabs, i was Very disappointed, spent alot of money for this swich, and then they tell me it wont work. Berry at Sunsation, went above and beyond, spent alot of his time to figure this one out, made me a diagram, told me what i needed with part #'s, and then even walked me through it over the phone. So far so good!

This kind of support would not happen with any other boat company, which is why im very proud to say i own a Sunsation, the best boat on the market, the best customer service, and a great bunch of people that make it all happen! Thanks berry, Couldnt have done this without you!! Thanks Sunsation, keep up the great work!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails YELLOWHAZE copy.jpg  

2. Collapse Details

they are a great bunch of guys up there... except that tom fella, hes kinda creepy......

i think that jersey guy wants a f-4.. man up jersey... maybe tom will take the baja on trade....... maybe.........
    Hi, Im Dave.. Welcome, glad to have ya.....

3. Collapse Details

Nice to hear happy story's from the marine industry. It doesn't happen often enough.

4. Collapse Details

i have gotten to know some of the guys at sunsation and from mahopac... awsome people, and have gone out of their way to help us as well.... i look forward to get the f-4 to take around for teh season that tom promised me and tantrum...... remember black, red, and silver..... at least 850's... thanks tom you the man......

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Stecz20 View Post
    they are a great bunch of guys up there... except that tom fella, hes kinda creepy......

i think that jersey guy wants a f-4.. man up jersey... maybe tom will take the baja on trade....... maybe.........
    he wont give me what i want. he wouldnt do an even trade....do you believe the balls on this guy
    i didnt drink steczs koolaid...

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Stecz20 View Post
    i have gotten to know some of the guys at sunsation and from mahopac... awsome people, and have gone out of their way to help us as well.... i look forward to get the f-4 to take around for teh season that tom promised me and tantrum...... remember black, red, and silver..... at least 850's... thanks tom you the man......
    i drive...

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by yesrej View Post
    i drive...
    please, you know your deal.. you keep the head clean and ill let you ride on the swim platform.....

8. Collapse Details

atleast give me the sunpad