Thread: Hustler

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Collapse Details

That boat used to be out this way in MA and LI. I beleive it had some big power in it at one time. The Slingshots are still one of my favorite boats out there!!

2. Collapse Details

SO Tech Expert: Ford PSD's fixxxer22's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Tsunami View Post
    That boat used to be out this way in MA and LI. I beleive it had some big power in it at one time. The Slingshots are still one of my favorite boats out there!!
    Yeah, he bought it out of NY (i think) it has 525s in it. I guess the guy that owned it before him owned a high end bodyshop and he did all the custom paint. Now it has wesco 700s in it and she is pretty healthy. the one cool thing is the engine hatch is not a pad like most slingshots. It has two scoops in it and is glassed and painted. really makes it look cool. and functional. I am the only other person to pilot that boat since he has owned it. he likes to stand on the beach and hear it go by. Now we are dealing with a blown dirve so i gotta get it out of storage and get the drive off of it and see the damage. was runnin those bravo 1 performance drives.

and ozarkdevil, i dont think i have seen you out... Have you ever seen me? I would love to come and tie up to you and look at that sweet setup you have. My boat does not really stand out like yours and the slingshot or that pace boat. Am i correct in saying that there are only three of those pace boats? and one is in our pool? Just wish he would hammer on it once.
    Now recruiting Mississippi power boaters.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer22 View Post
    and ozarkdevil, i dont think i have seen you out... Have you ever seen me? I would love to come and tie up to you and look at that sweet setup you have. My boat does not really stand out like yours and the slingshot or that pace boat. Am i correct in saying that there are only three of those pace boats? and one is in our pool? Just wish he would hammer on it once.

I have only had my 40 out a hand ull of times since I bought it two years ago. I had the motors worked on last year and what started out as a 2 month rebuild ended up taking 4 1/2 months. Not a happy camper, hind sight is 20/20.
    I just bought a new to me set of 34 bravo 1 props I need to try out when ever the river drops.
    I go to "Go Fish" or "Its On The River" & then hang out around Prinston Beach on most weekends, I'm sure I will see you out.

4. Collapse Details

SO Tech Expert: Ford PSD's fixxxer22's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkdevil View Post
    I have only had my 40 out a hand ull of times since I bought it two years ago. I had the motors worked on last year and what started out as a 2 month rebuild ended up taking 4 1/2 months. Not a happy camper, hind sight is 20/20.
    I just bought a new to me set of 34 bravo 1 props I need to try out when ever the river drops.
    I go to "Go Fish" or "Its On The River" & then hang out around Prinston Beach on most weekends, I'm sure I will see you out.
    Hmmm... Need a co-pilot?
    Now recruiting Mississippi power boaters.