Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

This is getting absurd now... Went out with the intention of hanging out with friends and just chillin last night.

Ended up getting a Twin Peaks girl's number. Hot. For those of you that aren't privy to the 'Peaks, it's like a junior Hooters with 18-22 year old girls that are hotter and not busted.

She left and a couple lesbians show up. One ugly, the other kinda cute in an 'I want to conquer a lesbian' kinda way. Short, fauxhawked hair. LOL. The three of us talked about running game on chicks and trying to get *****- a genuine tactical talk about pickup. The convo flowed and I asked them why they will screw each other with a strapon but dislike the dong. Something about intimacy; whatever.

We went to a little afterparty get together at the bar owners place (5 mins from my place) and she busted into the bathroom when I was taking a leak. She went on a rant about how no dick can please her, etc etc etc and basically asked me to cram her right there. I didn't have a jim hat so I was out on that. I think she called me a pu$$y or something, to which I replied "I'll f-n hurt you."

her: "$50 you can't. Bet."

me: "I'm gonna bottom out in you. Lets go."

We went to the house, and about two easy and one deep impact pump later, I won the bet. LMAO.

On the way back to the party, she said I suck in bed. I said 'I hurt ya. And you moaned. How about that fiddy?'
    Unstoppable f'n terror.

2. Collapse Details

Worldwide - Blue Martini Hall of Fame - Your sisters house
    First mistake... "went out with the intention of". Do you know how many Sundays I went to Shooters with the "intention of" meeting Cash and some people for lunch to find myself holding a champagne bottle in a jacuzzi at 7 am on a monday morning with a couple naked chicks passed out on the deck? Too many to count my friend. Just surrender to the lifestyle and make every day count.

As for the lesbo, did her gf get pissed? I remember I turned one from a lesbo into a bi chick then back to a lesbo. Men are chit etc etc. Nice work overall

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DollaBill View Post
    First mistake... "went out with the intention of". Do you know how many Sundays I went to Shooters with the "intention of" meeting Cash and some people for lunch to find myself holding a champagne bottle in a jacuzzi at 7 am on a monday morning with a couple naked chicks passed out on the deck? Too many to count my friend. Just surrender to the lifestyle and make every day count.

As for the lesbo, did her gf get pissed? I remember I turned one from a lesbo into a bi chick then back to a lesbo. Men are chit etc etc. Nice work overall
    Thanks Bill.

The ugly one was just a friend I guess... Bobby told me that she the friend was wondering where we were, but the thought that we were screwing didn't even cross her mind. She thought we actually went to get smokes...

Almost made it.
    Unstoppable f'n terror.

4. Collapse Details

Update: Tues night, the one in pink from post 4... FUN

Last night, Maya. Never been slapped around by a girl in bed before. Weird. This one's into the rough trade.

This morning, Maya, more sober. No more face slapping, thank God... She still dropped a couple pegs after last night's performance. It was like the scene from "Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinkin Your Juice in the Hood" with Marlon Wayans and his innocent-looking party random...

"When I drink I getta little crazyyyy...."

"go ahead girl you get crazy."

(girl turns into demon)

"C'mere motherfvcker your ass is mine!!!"

<no thanks.>
    Unstoppable f'n terror.

5. Collapse Details

Ha Ha! Welcome to the ATX!
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by baddogz28 View Post
    Never been slapped around by a girl in bed before. Weird.
    You have now.
    Just be glad she didn't have man hands.

If she is anything like you, she is on some other forum telling everybody about the random boy from up north that she made her b*tch.
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by fund razor View Post
    Keyboard please- good stuff!! I wonder if newbies wonder if we've all lost it at times when we get to cross-threading posts.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MarylandMark View Post
    Keyboard please- good stuff!! I wonder if newbies wonder if we've all lost it at times when we get to cross-threading posts.
    I remember when you (MM) first got involved in the forums and went back and read damn near every thread that existed just to learn all the inside jokes.
    That took some dedication.

But, there are some inside stories and jokes here that go back 10+ years.
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".

9. Collapse Details

See video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-mZ8AsvHX4

It's not that funny to me because it was actually like this a little bit. LMAO.
    Unstoppable f'n terror.

10. Collapse Details

You have now.

If she is anything like you, she is on some other forum telling everybody about the random boy from up north that she made her b*tch.
    Haha who knows. Judging by her text to me @ 10:40 AM, I'm not sure she even realizes that she brutalized me....

Quote Originally Posted by Maya Daddy Issues
    Somehow your sexing is both magically keeping me awake and also prevented me from having a wine headache. Well done
    Hey Fund, here's your man hands update for 2/25/10.

Last edited by baddogz28; 02-26-2010 at 11:54 AM.
    Unstoppable f'n terror.

11. Collapse Details

Sponsor / Charter Member ThrottleUp Props's Avatar
    As long as there is no "Sword Crossing" its all good, to me!

Julie
    When you feel the need for speed...Throttle Up!

GO FAST or GO HOME!

12. Collapse Details

Hey Fund, here's your man hands update for 3/25/10.
    Black is slimming, even where you don't want it to be- works both ways

13. Collapse Details

Black is slimming, even where you don't want it to be- works both ways
    The black isn't on her hands Mark.
    Unstoppable f'n terror.

14. Collapse Details

Last night, Maya. Never been slapped around by a girl in bed before. Weird. This one's into the rough trade.

(girl turns into demon)

"C'mere motherfvcker your ass is mine!!!"

<no thanks.>
    good move.....stay away!!!.....one of my exes was a bad drunk every once in awhile.....would just start trying to slap and punch you as hard as she could.....you would start to get pizzed off and more than once I was going to pop her one.....then I realized in that in that demon hate men state if I touched her she would probably call the cops and id be in jail with a domestic assult charge and get kicked out of my own house.......be careful with these bar b itches dude

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by pullmytrigger View Post
    good move.....stay away!!!.....one of my exes was a bad drunk every once in awhile.....would just start trying to slap and punch you as hard as she could.....you would start to get pizzed off and more than once I was going to pop her one.....then I realized in that in that demon hate men state if I touched her she would probably call the cops and id be in jail with a domestic assult charge and get kicked out of my own house.......be careful with these bar b itches dude
    Heh,
    It's only a matter of time before one of these girls (or their Father) finds pics and stories on the internet themselves (or of their daughter).
    That's when it will really get interesting.

Don't get me wrong, in my younger days, I had my fun. But, I didn't make posters about the girl and place them in public to make her look like a tramp.
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".

16. Collapse Details

Hey Fund, here's your man hands update for 3/25/10.

Photoshop?
    (I wish it was March.)
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

17. Collapse Details

The black isn't on her hands Mark.
    I think he meant her top.

18. Collapse Details

the one in post #4 was my choice..
    does Santa's sleigh have a blower ?

19. Collapse Details

I think he meant her top.
    +1 I'm glad someone got that- I didn't want to point it out in case it was just me..

Baddogz28- you better hope is Maya not related to the chick on this post

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by pullmytrigger
    I know it sounds like a load of BS, but this is really the only 'bad apple' I've had the displeasure of hooking up with. And as hard as it is to believe, I don't target skeezers, I tend to get along better with the girl next door types, not total bar sloots.

Photoshop?
    (I wish it was March.)
    You got me. LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    +1 I'm glad someone got that- I didn't want to point it out in case it was just me..

Baddogz28- you better hope is Maya not related to the chick on this post
    I got it... The chick's skinny, it's usually her hands people hammer on, hence my response about her hands not appearing 'slimmed.'

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Heh,
    It's only a matter of time before one of these girls (or their Father) finds pics and stories on the internet themselves (or of their daughter).
    That's when it will really get interesting.

Don't get me wrong, in my younger days, I had my fun. But, I didn't make posters about the girl and place them in public to make her look like a tramp.
    If this weren't a private forum, I wouldn't post this stuff.

And you can bet that if a girl I hook up with has a dad into offshore, I'm gonna find out it before I post any pictures of you angry hockey dad's little girls up on here.
    Last edited by baddogz28; 02-26-2010 at 11:54 AM.
    Unstoppable f'n terror.