Page 71 of 84 FirstFirst ... 21 61 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1668
  1. Collapse Details

Powerplay 38 Hull being Pulled

Slippery when wet. PODLESS TUNNEL www.cheetahcat.com ,Repairs, Modifications and Truing Cheap reliable speed.

2. Collapse Details

Dead Straight 38 Hull Pulled

Slippery when wet. PODLESS TUNNEL www.cheetahcat.com ,Repairs, Modifications and Truing Cheap reliable speed.

3. Collapse Details

Another From the stern

4. Collapse Details

38 Hull pulled view from port side

5. Collapse Details
    Outboard 33'
    Steve,

Does this one look familiar to you? I've never seen any other pics of it.

Notice the quad buckets.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Powerplay25 View Post
    Steve,

Does this one look familiar to you? I've never seen any other pics of it.

Notice the quad buckets.

Danny did a couple of those One went to Sweden I think, will dig out pictures ,That is a pretty boat BTW

7. Collapse Details
    25' Powerplay
    My friend Frank bought this 1992 Powerplay from Danny back in 1994. It's what got me hooked. I had just bought my brand new Checkmate and Frank would run circles around me out in the ocean. I knew I had to have one.

8. Collapse Details

My friend Frank bought this 1992 Powerplay from Danny back in 1994. It's what got me hooked. I had just bought my brand new Checkmate and Frank would run circles around me out in the ocean. I knew I had to have one.

Danny Built a lot of those ,I will try to find out how many Nice looking boat That was the goal to keep the PP "Look" with the 25.

9. Collapse Details

Here's a few pics of mine.

10. Collapse Details

Does anyone "really" know where the 25 PP evolved from?

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Steve2 View Post
    This was posted on another website. Not sure how true it is.

"If you're a fan of the George Linder designed Shadows, Superboats, Challengers, etc., the 25 Powerplay is the same hull, but with more length, more freeboard and slightly more beam, giving a MUCH smoother (and drier) ride, while still having all the performance and handling characteristics that made Linder's hulls so much fun to drive."

Can anyone confirm?

12. Collapse Details

"If you're a fan of the George Linder designed Shadows, Superboats, Challengers, etc., the 25 Powerplay is the same hull, but with more length, more freeboard and slightly more beam, giving a MUCH smoother (and drier) ride, while still having all the performance and handling characteristics that made Linder's hulls so much fun to drive."

Can anyone confirm?
    So it is the same except different in all 3 dimensions, length, width, and height, YEah, I buy that

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Steve2 View Post
    I've also heard it was based off of the 22' Apache. Again, just not sure.

Could it be Danny boy's own design?

There is really nothing else out there that I know of with an 8' 6" beam and 22 degree bottom in this size range.

14. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Competitor MOBILEMERCMAN's Avatar
    Its just a guess. It appears to be similar to a 22 Velocity. Like on steriods. It has the same line midway on the hull side and similar strakes near the bow from what I can see. I recall the Apache having a smooth hullside. It is much wider in the bow than both the Velocity and the 24 Cig. It is a very cool boat. The pic above from behind shows just how broad the bow is.

15. Collapse Details

Can anyone confirm?
    The PP 25 was Influenced by the Shadow, Danny had a small offshore boat in mind with twin power,Now the fuel load and everything else needed to make it work needs to fit in there plus people and still float.

16. Collapse Details

I've also heard it was based off of the 22' Apache. Again, just not sure.

Could it be Danny boy's own design?

There is really nothing else out there that I know of with an 8' 6" beam and 22 degree bottom in this size range.
    The Apache is a Shadow at heart.

17. Collapse Details

The 25 had to have the same "Family" look even the tiny detail on the top edge of the windscreen had to be the same ,Danny was fanatical on detail's and got exactly what he wanted.

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DAREDEVIL View Post
    What's a shadow ???? never seen one ! LOL
    22 Apache !! Shadow stretched a foot.

19. Collapse Details

Here's a few pics of mine.

Hey Thank you for the photos..

20. Collapse Details

Can anyone confirm?
    That is exactly right. I went and purchased the hull without deck to be used as a plug for Dan from a guy named Dean, cannot remember his last name, but he bought the original "popped" molds off Apache that they used to make their so called 22, which was 21'2" if I remember correctly. Dan made the bottom razor sharp, added length to the transom, raised the sides (freeboard) and flaired the sides out to reach the 8'6",,,i believe the actual running surface, chine to chine with the exception of the added length, would/is identical to the original shadow/superboat/apache/etc....his only mistake was he should have widened the pad a little more. Well, thats not his only mistake, but we'll leave it at that!