Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by glassdave View Post
    if i had a better pic that would be a piece-o-cake to do on my plotter, just replicate it in AutoCad or something. I have a few on my office wall already that i did of some graphics templates. Heck these plotters were originally designed for a pen to be used for making blueprints. I swapped out the blade for a pen and it works like a charm. i did 'em just for fun to see how it would work, doing them as a top and side view would be no prob

crappy celly pics, got no regular camera on hand at the moment but you get the idea
    copying Taods/Statements style already huh?

it's not a Cig, but still cool.... working on some poster sized line and computer cutaway drawings.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 38DWline.jpg  

2. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Competitor glassdave's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean H View Post
    copying Taods/Statements style already huh?

it's not a Cig, but still cool.... working on some poster sized line and computer cutaway drawings.
    Nahh . . . . that fell out of a magazine or something. Just hung it up to fill the space and i like the boat.

Thats a cool pic Sean. How big is it? These are actually pretty easy to duplicate but I'd be worried of some type of infringement.
    Throttles- Cleveland Construction/Traffic Light Racing 377 Talon cat

3. Collapse Details

I got one of the cig 20 from sean ($55) I scanned it and did a pdf autocad conversion and am in process of cleaning it up in cad. Will make a nice print I will then have a before and after of the 20. K plan to do teh same for the Bullet and Top Gun as soon as I buy those

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by glassdave View Post
    Nahh . . . . that fell out of a magazine or something. Just hung it up to fill the space and i like the boat.

Thats a cool pic Sean. How big is it? These are actually pretty easy to duplicate but I'd be worried of some type of infringement.
    that one was just a printout for reference for some measurements, they will be 24x36 or bigger once the final ones are all cleaned up. I'd really like to print out like a 1/4 scale version if the dwgs come out nice enough.

5. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Competitor glassdave's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean H View Post
    that one was just a printout for reference for some measurements, they will be 24x36 or bigger once the final ones are all cleaned up. I'd really like to print out like a 1/4 scale version if the dwgs come out nice enough.
    shoot me the file if you want it pen plotted (or just shoot me the file anyway ). I think that would make it look more authentic and i can do it almost as large as large as 1/2 scale. whats the height at the peak of the canopy?
    Throttles- Cleveland Construction/Traffic Light Racing 377 Talon cat

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by klaw View Post
    I got one of the cig 20 from sean ($55) I scanned it and did a pdf autocad conversion and am in process of cleaning it up in cad. Will make a nice print I will then have a before and after of the 20. K plan to do teh same for the Bullet and Top Gun as soon as I buy those

You should make a few and sell em!
    BillR

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by klaw View Post
    Do you have the line drawing for the Bullet? I'd love to get a copy.

8. Collapse Details

Very nice Kurt.

9. Collapse Details

registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggus View Post
    Then you should get one...
    LMAO!!!!!

I'd pay dearly for a Top Gun drawing.

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
    LMAO!!!!!

I'd pay dearly for a Top Gun drawing.