Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Competitor MOBILEMERCMAN's Avatar
    Yes, Paul up 40 feet in a few months.. Love the El Nino.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by sweet addiction View Post
    Awesome!! Yea, the warm weather is really getting peeps all giddy and ready to get on the water. I hope it motivates someone to buy my boat. My brother just keeps saying over and over how good of a summer this is going to be. It is funny I think.
    Well hopefully between you and Brandon Ill have a boat to ride on cause right now I dont know if I will get mine back together anytime soon.

3. Collapse Details

Yes, I have a broker working on someone at this moment. He has not said he does not want it. I think he is working on getting all his questions answered and then hopefully he will come look at it. Yes, I have decided a fountain is my next purchase. The longer I look the better deals I find. I hope soon I will be rolling in a new ride, we will see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by MOBILEMERCMAN View Post
    Sweet, are you buying a new boat. I thought I read you are looking at a few Fountains.

4. Collapse Details

No problem. You must be working SXSW. Brandons motor is together and they are talking putting it in soon. The computer should be back this week and the wire harness just needed to be put on. We did not take any pics this weekend. It is pretty sweet though. So for now you will have to ride with me. We stopped and had a burger yesterday and I envy those who were out already. It was nice in the afternoon but I bet it cooled quick on the water at the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by htrdlncn View Post
    Well hopefully between you and Brandon Ill have a boat to ride on cause right now I dont know if I will get mine back together anytime soon.

5. Collapse Details

Sweet, I friend of mine is selling his. I think it is a 29. I can fwd pix to your e mail if you like. It is indoor kept and clean, clean.

6. Collapse Details

Thanks Jim. Looking at 35's. My buddy never called so I spent the day sanding my brothers outdrive. With this warm weather I hope the phone starts ringing and we get her sold.

Sweet, are you buying a new boat. I thought I read you are looking at a few Fountains.

7. Collapse Details

679.6 and rising.
    Should be at 681 by end of week when all this rain flows into lake.

8. Collapse Details

Supposed to be in the 30s tonight up here in the hill country by the lake.
    we are in mid March, this is friggin ridiculous..

9. Collapse Details

LOL, yea this weather is crazy. Thought if it was nice this weekend I would get the boat out. Looks like I have to pass again.

10. Collapse Details

680 and counting. If this keeps up some people will be moving to higher ground.

11. Collapse Details

Here we go again. 2007.

680 and counting. If this keeps up some people will be moving to higher ground.

12. Collapse Details

I do all the yard work around the house so this time of year is pretty exciting to see the yard start to turn green and my plants and bushes come back to life. I am really excited to see what the yard looks like. I sprayed the crap out of weeds this winter so I want to see it green. Should not be one single weed in it. I agree this cold weather stuff sucks. Brandon and I sanded his drive this morning in the garage and that is about it. Really thinking about sanding my lower unit and polishing.

13. Collapse Details

Lake is full , 681 , another rainstorm our way by end of the week.

14. Collapse Details

He** raising time!!

Lake is full , 681 , another rainstorm our way by end of the week.

15. Collapse Details

Can't make it Saturday but Sunday I am going out. Getting the boat ready tomorrow but we are going with the family to the Rodeo so would be a hassle to get back. Htrdlncn said he might join me Sunday and I am trying to see if my brother will go. If they can't make it I will probably be out anyway. Shooting for a little after noon on Sunday, and probably plan to go to C&C for a burger and a beer for a while.

16. Collapse Details

Hope Travis is stable this year, I was down there about a month in 07. got in about two days on the lake before the 500 year flood. I was staying on LBJ, rain and wind woke me up, knew we were in trouble when I saw the third boat floating down the middle of the lake.

Planning another trip down this summer, will try not to bring the rain!

17. Collapse Details

According to the weather man spring time storms are predicted to be severe but I think this year will be a good time to be at Lake Travis. Anything is better than last year. I went to town this morning to go wash the truck and Home Depot and peeps are pulling boats towards the lake like crazy. Kind of made me jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Baja View Post
    Hope Travis is stable this year, I was down there about a month in 07. got in about two days on the lake before the 500 year flood. I was staying on LBJ, rain and wind woke me up, knew we were in trouble when I saw the third boat floating down the middle of the lake.

Planning another trip down this summer, will try not to bring the rain!

18. Collapse Details

Oh, man it was windy out there on Sunday. Saw a baja getting beat to death. That was about it. Helped Htrdlncn with some stuff and then had a burger at the Pier. I really want to go this Saturday but the man is calling for rain.

19. Collapse Details
    Lake Travis April 3rd
    Going out Saturday for sure. Probably hit the water little after lunch, maybe make C&C for a burger this weekend. Should be nice so maybe I will see some of you guys out, well those who have boats that are running.

20. Collapse Details

Still be at least a week for me, lots to do.
    Call me saturday if you need a co-pilot