Page 23 of 61 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Gun View Post
    I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow. If Brown wins it will likely be close...my prediction; the Lawyers party demands a recount,or pulls some other stunt to tie the thing up in court long enough to keep Brown from being seated in time to effect the health care vote. Keep your eyes on Acorn and the typical election day nonsense.
    It will get interesting in Mass today! My understanding is Brown is likely to win and the last 2 candidates that Obama has gone out and campaigned for have lost.

This will be interetsing.
    Queen of Bammin'

2. Collapse Details

In all reality the writing is already on the wall. There is no way that Coakley shouldn't have won by at least 20 points. The nation has shifted right (again) with just a year's taste of how bad it can truly be. If Barry can pull a Bill Clinton and shift hard right (don't think he can with his background) then he may end up a success with the help of a Rep Congress. Otherwise he will be another Carteresque failure and spend his remaining years railing on the policies of the next 5 Republican administrations. Or go on an MTV/BET reality show

3. Collapse Details

Yes The Obama's and Wright could do a TV Show,Hating Whiteys funniest Videos.And Calypso Louie can do Cameos.
    Slippery when wet. PODLESS TUNNEL www.cheetahcat.com ,Repairs, Modifications and Truing Cheap reliable speed.

4. Collapse Details

Registered
    ignoranant.

5. Collapse Details

Again, the idea that the Obamas hate white people and the Calypso Louie thing. All fringe rhetoric that makes us all look kooky.

I believe the Calypso Louie thing dates back a decade or more and was a Rush Limbaugh jab. His sole intent was to inflame the passions of a group of followers who are pretty much incapable of thinking for themselves. I know that when I'm in any intellectual discussion and my positions receive a retort along the lines of "Oh yeah? Well your mom dresses you in funny clothes" that my adversary is in over their head.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Again, the idea that the Obamas hate white people and the Calypso Louie thing. All fringe rhetoric that makes us all look kooky.

I believe the Calypso Louie thing dates back a decade or more and was a Rush Limbaugh jab. His sole intent was to inflame the passions of a group of followers who are pretty much incapable of thinking for themselves. I know that when I'm in any intellectual discussion and my positions receive a retort along the lines of "Oh yeah? Well your mom dresses you in funny clothes" that my adversary is in over their head.
    Chris not true, His constant use of Skin color instead of Merit, the 22 years in the most hateful church in America speaks volumes and Hanging out with the Nation of Islam; Even in the million man march . The ACORN Racial intimidation/Mortgage crises ,not going into their voter fraud.

How does the left justify that?? And taking it further the NAACP, new Black Panthers (get a pass on voter intimidation for Gods sake) By the Racist Obama appointee Holder, Black Caucuses behind closed doors, I need to stop.Now As Dr Keyes said Obama is a “radical Communist” .
    Slippery when wet. PODLESS TUNNEL www.cheetahcat.com ,Repairs, Modifications and Truing Cheap reliable speed.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    In all reality the writing is already on the wall. There is no way that Coakley shouldn't have won by at least 20 points. The nation has shifted right (again) with just a year's taste of how bad it can truly be. If Barry can pull a Bill Clinton and shift hard right (don't think he can with his background) then he may end up a success with the help of a Rep Congress. Otherwise he will be another Carteresque failure and spend his remaining years railing on the policies of the next 5 Republican administrations. Or go on an MTV/BET reality show
    I'm not certain the shift is to the right as much as it is away from the far left. Those running the show right now are way over there and I believe most folks are pretty upset with the blatant lies and lack of follow thru on the promises made during the campaign, instead taking the opportunity to ram thru a far left agenda. I feel the move will be retro; that is back to the basics of goverment and the constitution and a disdain for entitlement and pork. All the Dems voting party line right now will be in trouble, and they know it.
    Warning: There will be no warning shots.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 1 View Post
    Chris not true, His constant use of Skin color instead of Merit, the 22 years in the most hateful church in America speaks volumes and Hanging out with the Nation of Islam; Even in the million man march . The ACORN Racial intimidation/Mortgage crises ,not going into their voter fraud.
    Steve- you've completely missed it again.

Obama doesn't hate white people. Hate is for people without the brain power to deal with life. Obama may be many things, but he's not even close to stupid. Obama is ultra-ambitious and has a huge ego. Two absolute requirements for public office and only those with enormous helpings of both aspire to the presidency. Obama craves power and recognition. He doesn't spend a single fleeting second wasing his time on useless negativity towards anyone. His energy goes towards the acquisition of power. That's how you get the job.

Does he or has he been seen in the company of people that probabaly hate white people? Sure. He wants them to support him and he gives them the wink and the nod that he's "their guy". But my guess is that even those people don't really hate white people. They just want power and they're getting it by preaching to a mob of people that really do hate white people. And on the other side of the aisle, you have some very wealthy, very powerful, very influential people doing that same thing.

9. Collapse Details

Banana Bend, Texas 29 50 49.84N, 95 05 17.46W

Obama doesn't hate white people. Hate is for people without the brain power to deal with life. Obama may be many things, but he's not even close to stupid. Obama is ultra-ambitious and has a huge ego. Two absolute requirements for public office and only those with enormous helpings of both aspire to the presidency. Obama craves power and recognition. He doesn't spend a single fleeting second wasing his time on useless negativity towards anyone. His energy goes towards the acquisition of power. That's how you get the job.

Does he or has he been seen in the company of people that probabaly hate white people? Sure. He wants them to support him and he gives them the wink and the nod that he's "their guy". But my guess is that even those people don't really hate white people. They just want power and they're getting it by preaching to a mob of people that really do hate white people. And on the other side of the aisle, you have some very wealthy, very powerful, very influential people doing that same thing.
    And so the world works.
    Mark
    Everybody should believe in something; I believe I'll have another drink.

10. Collapse Details

No the 22 Years with Wright for one even his wife hung out with the Nation of Islam..

Can you Imagine the back lash For a second on a White Republican Hanging with the KKK (white NAACP or NAAWP) and I am not going into his father and Kenyan Grandfather love for whites..

You see that is why his father was even here it had to do with Race! and Obama despises this Country!

11. Collapse Details

Registered
    "Can you Imagine the back lash For a second on a White Republican Hanging with the KKK"

I imagine a number of southern good ole boy politicians hung with the KKK.

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 1 View Post
    Can you Imagine the back lash For a second on a White Republican Hanging with the KKK

In it's history, exactly how many Whites has Reverend White's Church strung up from a tree?

13. Collapse Details

There is plenty of reason for Americans to be concerned. We should be concerned with the government getting too involved with our lives (happened in Bush era as well as Obama). But we should also be concerned with corporations getting too involved with our lives. Corporate lobbyists are just as dangerous as Acorn.

We all need to turn off the cable news and talk radio and simply turn on the music. Because as long as these politicians and pundits can keep us arguing about stupid sh!t like Obama's birth certificate or Bush's military record, they will keep sucking our bank accounts dry and selling our country to the highest (or lowest) bidder.

14. Collapse Details

Registered
    Steve1,
    "and Obama despises this Country" you have no proof other then the opinionated ultra right wing bloggers looking for ratings from whatever mindless demographic group that listens to their tripe. Actually I'm not sure they are ultra right wing. They're more like the idiots on talk radio that promoted mass hysteria prior to the millinum and tried selling generators and vacuum packed food to everyone fearing the stroke of midnight Dec 31, 1999.

15. Collapse Details

[QUOTE=Chris;418870]He doesn't spend a single fleeting second wasing his time on useless negativity towards anyone. QUOTE]

Unless your FOX NEWS or have been on FOX NEWS, or you watch FOX NEWS.

http://www.bayoubuzz.com/News/US/Pol...nced__9698.asp
    Warning: There will be no warning shots.

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by TCEd View Post
    ignoranant.
    Now that's funny...

17. Collapse Details

Okay, let me try. Steve, most of us here are no friends of Obama. And we are all fairly successful and intelligent people. The stuff that you talk about here, most of us have heard in passing and are aware of. But this is red meat kinda stuff, the kind that the parties use to gin up the unwashed masses against the other guy. Most of us here are NOT the unwashed masses and think for ourselves. Even if half that crap about Obama is true, we cannot do anything about it, and screaming about it makes us look desperate. Instead it is better to have reasonable discussions and try and find common ground, in a friendly way. This IS NOT a political website like the Daily Kossack or Free Republic, the level of discussion is different and more polite, period.

18. Collapse Details

Banana Bend, Texas 29 50 49.84N, 95 05 17.46W
    Quote Originally Posted by waybomb View Post
    Now that's funny...
    Or is it irony?
    Mark
    Everybody should believe in something; I believe I'll have another drink.

19. Collapse Details

most of us have been seen hanging around with people who drink too much drive loud obnoxious boats & chase skirts. would it be fair to say it's likely we condone that type of behavior because we hang around with people who do this?? you are judged by the people you hang around with & 99% of the time that is accurate. judging Obama is no different for me.

20. Collapse Details

[QUOTE=Tommy Gun;418978]
    He doesn't spend a single fleeting second wasing his time on useless negativity towards anyone. QUOTE]

Unless your FOX NEWS or have been on FOX NEWS, or you watch FOX NEWS.

http://www.bayoubuzz.com/News/US/Pol...nced__9698.asp
    That's not negativity. It's a political tactic. He doesn't hate Fox. He wants to remove them as an impediment to his success and his acquisition of power.