Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 1 View Post
    LOL right on that one, those Hate their own race Tingle legged TV Queers, She is a good looking woman!
    So, besides her fulfilling your little wet dream, what exactly, in your mind, qualifies her for the office? (try to focus)

2. Collapse Details

What did her daughter's baby daddy have to do with crystal meth? Or was that just a left handed implication that your fellow SOS member must be a meth head to have such a different opinion as you, Jay?
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by jayboat View Post
    So, besides her fulfilling your little wet dream, what exactly, in your mind, qualifies her for the office? (try to focus)
    No wet dream the People who built this place and employ people Conservatives the ones who mean something Like her and Just Why is she unqualified?? Because Rats Lie she had a 90% rating while in office and your Zippy is the one with no experience AT doing anything except handing out hip flasks on the south side or selling Crack from his grandfathers hot dog cart!
    Slippery when wet. PODLESS TUNNEL www.cheetahcat.com ,Repairs, Modifications and Truing Cheap reliable speed.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Let's clean it up guys. Go for each other's throats, but do it with respect- and skip the name-calling. Please.
    I love it!!

New sig line.
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".

5. Collapse Details

Banned
    No wet dream the People who built this place and employ people Conservatives the ones who mean something Like her and Just Why is she unqualified?? Because Rats Lie she had a 90% rating while in office and your Zippy is the one with no experience AT doing anything except handing out hip flasks on the south side or selling Crack from his grandfathers hot dog cart!
    I asked you to focus.

6. Collapse Details

Registered
    I gotta catch up...who is Zippy???

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by catastrophe View Post
    I am trying to catch up too. Zippy could be the one who's on meth. We haven't cleared that part up yet.
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

8. Collapse Details

I asked you to focus.
    Try to keep up here!
    Slippery when wet. PODLESS TUNNEL www.cheetahcat.com ,Repairs, Modifications and Truing Cheap reliable speed.

9. Collapse Details

Zippy Obama a racist who attended a white-hating, moonbat conspiracy Church for 22 years that asks God to damn America Then buddies up with Calypso Nation of Islam Louie who preaches hatred of the Whites and Jews. Hope that helped!
    Last edited by Steve 1; 12-25-2009 at 05:12 PM.

10. Collapse Details

Registered
    Zippy Obama.
    Got it, thanks.

Didn't know there was someone Jay would discuss anything with that referred to his President as ZIPPY.

Jay must have nothing to do today.

OK ..continue on, thanks for the clarrification.

11. Collapse Details

Got it, thanks.

Didn't know there was someone Jay would discuss anything with that referred to his President as ZIPPY.
    That surprises me, considering the sheer number of times and variations that Jay showed his disrespect for his last president. You don't remember? He rarely used the same insult of our former president more than once, he had so many. Lots of chimpy mcbush... all sorts of things.

Are we talking about the same Jay?

12. Collapse Details

"Dumya looked into his cheerios and did whatever they told him to do" doesn't ring any bells huh?

13. Collapse Details

Barring any other info...I have to guess that the whole crystal meth comment was not based on the story, but was a shot at the thread starter.

14. Collapse Details

Duh. Ok, I get it.
    I didn't know that this argument was old crap drug over here from OSO.

15. Collapse Details

She qualifies by being eligible...something Obama has not proven he was.

Regardless, what difference does it make? She is not running for "the Office" as far as I know. So why the fascination with the continued attempts to smear her? Because she offers an opposing viewpoint? I remain amazed that instead of a retorting this so called "simple minded" woman, the left has repeatedly turned to smear tactics and chicago style politics in an effort to discredit her. The fact that the progressives feel threatened by her is amusing. Again, speaks volumes about those currently running this country....very, very sad.
    Warning: There will be no warning shots.

16. Collapse Details

Jay - what is it that qualifies OBAMA to be president???
    And I don't think community organizer carries much weight.

OBAMA is the stupidest president we have had to date.
    If it wasn't for the teleprompter the average American would see just how dumb he really is.

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerer View Post

If it wasn't for the teleprompter the average American would see just how dumb he really is.

He hasn't so much as run a lemonade stand.

18. Collapse Details

Baggage? The Only I can think of is the "Hate" by the Communist destroy America Left! When they wheeled out Soro”s Racist bastard circus monkey the left was ecstatic... Oop's then Sarah Gave Her First speech at the Convention they were shocked feelings hurt over the truth and act the way Nazis normally do with the Lies as exhibited by Lefty Jaybird here "Exibit One" and then they attacked her family without looking at the third world Bigamist rubbish that knocked up Hussein’s 17 year old mother. BTW Sarah had a 90% approval rating as Governor and has the love of our Military too boot and Also did not Vote Present 131 times..
    Steve like I said I still like here ...kinda but she hurt herself when she resigned from the governors office.I like the fact that she is down to earth and a real person but I do wish we would follow the Constitution and separate church and state.Religious beliefs are not important in politics and clouds the issue in my opinion.

19. Collapse Details

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerer View Post

Ya know when you stop and think what the hardest thing to do in the whole wide world is.

Its getting elected President of the United States.

With lobbyists on the opposite side, with all the money thats piled up to fight against any candidate, opposing pundits, the press the massive massive public scrutiny, and the prying into everything you said, you thought or anything your friends say or think; a million in one thing to accomplish.

So when you say that the person is a dummy I think you are mistaken.
    You dont get elected by Jews, blacks northerners southerners as single groups, so its safe to say this guy was elected by a good cross section of the population.

The guy came to power under a set of circumstances that no one else has had to figure out all at once. Way brighter lights than on here are struggling to figure out what to do, and they have some facts and figures to work with as opposed to anyone on here.

If you really hate the way this guys trying to fix it why dwell on dragging up the name of the obvious non starter and go look for a legitemate replacement.
    For all the reasons above you know that lady stands a poor chance of being elected.

20. Collapse Details

Alec, I can appreciate what you're saying. It's not easy to overcome all those obstacles to become the POTUS.
    But, he didn't do it alone, in fact, there is likely little that he did himself.
    There are teams of people that orchastrated every move to get him there, and they were supported by groups that wanted him to do certain things once he gained office. And that is what he is now doing.
    Without a prepared speech (written by one of "the team") the man can barely put together a sentence, let alone hold a position in a discussion or debate.

I don't know the solution, and there are too many skeletons in my closet to ever run for office, but it's not a good direction we are under.
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".