Page 62 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1296
  1. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MOBILEMERCMAN View Post
    Scotti must be looking to win THE MOST UNSPORTSMANLIKE award of the year.

Pretty soon he will be at risk of losing his competitor status. 3 or 4 more months and an entire year will have passed pass.

Just keep strokin those keys.....
    HAHAHAAHA,,jim u wanna scare me ??

Your boy George started with me ,,not vice versa !

And i think in 3-4 month i can make a race or 2 ...hahaha,,,stay tuned !

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DAREDEVIL View Post

And i think in 3-4 month i can make a race or 2 ...hahaha,,,stay tuned !
    but will you finish?

3. Collapse Details

Registered
    Can you two start another thread Please .
    Maybe call it Jim VS DD

I find this thread very informative ,Please dont pull an oso and delete it .
    All one needs do is put those two or any one you dont want to hear from (including myself if need be ) here on the ignore list.

That being said , How did things go in sib as far as keeping SVL alive ? Than you .

4. Collapse Details

Competitor / Charter Member imco offshore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mdkeywest View Post
    Maybe call it Jim VS DD

All one needs do is put those two or any one you dont want to hear from (including myself if need be ) here on the ignore list.

That being said , How did things go in sib as far as keeping SVL alive ? Than you .
    MD it went great , the class as a whole had a great time ,,Doc and Brian showed the way , Extreme finished 2nd and Mark and jenni finished 3 ,,Lance and Shelly (octane ) got their first flying lessons and Bruce and the Anaconda went into guardin mode ,,I tripped off a hill and landed on my hip,,i,ll get up dust off and come back later,were going to make arrangements to put another throttleman in with JIM when water is like that again,,but all in all the event went awesome,,I meet with another custom boat builder who is looking forward to coming to our class with a new piece of equipment,,I think at ST,CLAIR you will see about 9 SVL,S everyone is fixing some gremlins right now,, BUT will be ready,,, Thanks to all who called,all is good,,looking forward to the rest of the year,,GEORGE JR S.V.L.O.R.
    IMCO #10- 2009 National Champions

5. Collapse Details

Banned
    Maybe call it Jim VS DD

Your right, and i appolagize to all that have nothing to do with this pi$$ing match...so if the others stop calling me things i will stop bashing , just like that.

1 st of all, i did not know that George had health issues, so i am sorry about that and realy mean it.

So back on track, i liked what i seen in SIB in the SVL class, the other classes i could really care less ! Sorry

6. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Competitor MOBILEMERCMAN's Avatar
    Maybe call it Jim VS DD

Sorry...I promise not to engage him in this thread anymore..He is now on my ignore list..It really is a nice option...Click on name ..select profile..click user lists....select add to ignore list.....No more.....Life just got better..

7. Collapse Details

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by imco offshore View Post
    MD it went great , the class as a whole had a great time ,,Doc and Brian showed the way , Extreme finished 2nd and Mark and jenni finished 3 ,,Lance and Shelly (octane ) got their first flying lessons and Bruce and the Anaconda went into guardin mode ,,I tripped off a hill and landed on my hip,,i,ll get up dust off and come back later,were going to make arrangements to put another throttleman in with JIM when water is like that again,,but all in all the event went awesome,,I meet with another custom boat builder who is looking forward to coming to our class with a new piece of equipment,,I think at ST,CLAIR you will see about 9 SVL,S everyone is fixing some gremlins right now,, BUT will be ready,,, Thanks to all who called,all is good,,looking forward to the rest of the year,,GEORGE JR S.V.L.O.R.
    Gearge where are you hurt ? I ask because I suffer from sciotic (bad spell ) .pain also .

Chiro seems to be the best bet for me over painkillers (yuk!!! )

Get back out there even if you are on the sidelines making some calls

8. Collapse Details

Competitor
    George everyone put on a great show, keep up the good work.

9. Collapse Details

thanks ,,but it wasn,t me ,it was the whole SVL class ,,they know we are their to race and put on a good showing,,,and in the pits ,you would think it was the lottery winners reunion ,,these people are great..Thanks Again to all that follow the SVL class ,,George Jr.

10. Collapse Details

george maybe you should get some advise from the Doc!!! One your back that is!!!

11. Collapse Details

yea i need to invest in the same seats they have ,,their awesome ,,they float up and down.really nice ,,i think the whole class is going to need to invest in them in order to be able to run your boat that hard ,,,thanks Doug and congrads,,

12. Collapse Details

George, I have the same seats. They are incrediable even in a SV. You may have canopy clearence issues. Talk to Louie from Strictly Business next race, he made his set.

13. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor MANITIE's Avatar
    George....also talk to PPI....have you tried the Midigator seats...
    They told me they obsurb 80% of the shock...ask for Jim or Missy....
    They were very helpfull and it might just be the trick..
    They have a number of clients that have had back surgurys and then have put them on some Poker Run boats adn they worked out greart...

14. Collapse Details

George has acquired a pair of seats.. I am sure he will comment and thank those involved when he gets a chance later.

15. Collapse Details

Founding Member/Contributor Sean Stinson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike A. View Post
    Sean,

No offense to you and Randy but no one was catching the Fountain. Great boat + great crew = huge win. Nothing you or anyone else could have done about it. Steve and Gary ran their tails off trying to run with them in their 10 year old boat and 10 year old motor and were no match.
    I would like to put a bet on it maybe dinner at Bern's Steakhouse in Tampa on the loser???? You give me a rough course and I will wear their a$$es out bud!!!!
    God forgives.....The 1% doesn't!!!!!!

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Stinson View Post
    I would like to put a bet on it maybe dinner at Bern's Steakhouse in Tampa on the loser???? You give me a rough course and I will wear their a$$es out bud!!!!
    "Boss, dee plane, dee plane," said your neighbor...

17. Collapse Details

Founding Member/Contributor Sean Stinson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike A. View Post
    "Boss, dee plane, dee plane," said your neighbor...
    So it's a bet.....also I know they have quite the wine cellar there buddy.....Lets throw spouses/gf in to the mix as well!!!!!
    God forgives.....The 1% doesn't!!!!!!

18. Collapse Details

yea i need to invest in the same seats they have ,,their awesome ,,they float up and down.really nice ,,i think the whole class is going to need to invest in them in order to be able to run your boat that hard ,,,thanks Doug and congrads,,
    Anyone have pics of these seats? Are they suspension seats?

19. Collapse Details

Racing has sure has it highs and lows.. A first and a last in two attempts..

I've been eating humble pie all week. I am ready for another go at it.

20. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Stinson View Post
    So it's a bet.....also I know they have quite the wine cellar there buddy.....Lets throw spouses/gf in to the mix as well!!!!!
    They know me well there. Bummed they had to remove the humidor. I had my tenth birtday party there, let's do it!
    Steve