Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

2. Collapse Details

Competitor
    The first new logo looks Professional if that was the goal. Looks like a Sparco Seat type font. Definitely motorsports oriented. The second new logo I like as well and have often thought about doing that MLB kind of design, don't know about the prop though, kinda hard to tell what it is. Didn't that one guy that was trying to start up Factory1 again have a comparable red white and blue logo, I apologize i don't remember his name. Wasn't it the "something "Racing League" "

3. Collapse Details

Competitor
    Just came to me while i was downloading those new logos, It was the "Offshore Racing League" ORL I thought with a red white and blue thing

4. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilgerat View Post
    Just came to me while i was downloading those new logos, It was the "Offshore Racing League" ORL I thought with a red white and blue thing
    That monstrosity looked like a penis! It never went anywhere and was only seen on a couple of websites.

This is nice work and has a clean motorsport feel to it, but I'm with Phraggy- that graphic device does feel a little overused. I would have used a boat instead of a prop- at business card size it's kinda sorta hard to tell what it is.

Set up a smaller-size version and open up the character spacing a bit on the 'OFFSHORE POWERBOAT ASSOCIATION'.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by jayboat View Post
    That monstrosity looked like a penis! It never went anywhere and was only seen on a couple of websites.

This is nice work and has a clean motorsport feel to it, but I'm with Phraggy- that graphic device does feel a little overused. I would have used a boat instead of a prop- at business card size it's kinda sorta hard to tell what it is.

Set up a smaller-size version and open up the character spacing a bit on the 'OFFSHORE POWERBOAT ASSOCIATION'.
    Yea the ORL Logo sucked. Oh wait it's now the Serious Offshore Logo!

6. Collapse Details

7. Collapse Details

OPA in 1st post much better than the NBA looking one with the prop IMHO

8. Collapse Details

One day, when all sport logos look exactly like the NBA and IRL logos, (as if generated by an app that turns all logos into IRL/NBA style) they will all blend together and lose their branding impact.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New_Little_League_Logo.jpg   untitled1.bmp   Mexican-Baseball-lg.gif  

Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

9. Collapse Details

Seems like theres a lot already.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mlg_logo_4252.jpg   akuma_shirt1_copy.jpg  
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

10. Collapse Details

If searching for a more professional looking logo, why steal one that is over stolen and shows zero originality, zero credibility?? its like logo splashing......
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by phragle View Post
    If searching for a more professional looking logo, why steal one that is over stolen and shows zero originality, zero credibility?? its like logo splashing......
    We're all ears, wadda got?
    .......Augie Pensa.......

The Godfather