• Coakley

1 4.35%
  • Stecz is a putz

7 30.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Brown vs. Coakley- Health care @ stake
    Who is going to win, and can Obamacare survive is Coakley loses?

Tuesday is a BIG day!

2. Collapse Details

Banned
    Gonna be interesting.

3. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Stecz is leading though......
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

4. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratickle View Post
    Stecz is leading though......
    Exactly!

Here's an email posted at TPM at 5:16 today.

An update from someone working the past 2 days in suburbs around Boston and the high-turnout neighborhoods of West Roxbury and Hyde Park.

There has been a huge uptick in activity by Coakley supporters over the past 48 hours, especially grassroots progressive groups and the well-oiled, disciplined and certain-to-vote unions who came out big for Coakley in the primary: SEIU has quietly conducted numerous GOTV-prep sessions numbering several hundred volunteers each; teachers in Brookline, Newton and Watertown conducted day-long phone banks and canvassing; pro-choice womens' groups (including a large contingent of nurses) have been running an intensive outreach to female voters.
    I've also been receiving a deluge of emails and text messages from individuals and groups who have been quiet since the primary, all urging me to vote, volunteer, etc. My sense is that the progressive majority here has simply been procrastinating on this, the fourth election since October, and are now clicking into action.

5. Collapse Details

For every coakly call I get I get 6 from Brown.

6. Collapse Details

I feel left out I haven't gotten any calls
    Run until it sounds expensive

7. Collapse Details

If Brown wins its a dagger to the heart of the progressives and the health care for Teddy nonsense.
    Warning: There will be no warning shots.

8. Collapse Details

It will be a very close race with HUGE national repercussions.

I hope Brown wins!
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

9. Collapse Details

Any ACORN bus sightings?

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MarylandMark View Post
    Any ACORN bus sightings?

or NAACP

11. Collapse Details

Black Panthers will be manning the poles.....

12. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea-Dated View Post
    Hot, black strippers?

Hopefully, the Netroots Nation will be out in force at the polls. Dems outnumber Repubs in MA 3 to 1, I hope it will be enough.

Mr Brown has been coming across like a typical 'conservative'... scumbag.

•Scott Brown suggested on television that President Obama was born out of wedlock, then tried to claim that Martha Coakley was making things up when her campaign called attention to it.

•Scott Brown voted against aid to 9/11 recovery workers because it was too expensive, at the same time he was trying to fund a golf course in his district and give tax subsidies to corporations.

•Scott Brown tried to deny emergency contraception to rape victims. When he was called on it, he tried to deny the truth, then hid behind his daughters.

•Scott Brown claimed he didn't know anything about any Tea Parties, even though he'd appeared at their rallies and publicized fundraisers they threw for him.

•Scott Brown opposes a fee to get back bailout money from the biggest banks.

•Scott Brown supports a constitutional ban on gay marriage and thinks two women having a child is "just not normal."

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sea-Dated View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jayboat View Post
    Hot, black strippers?
    That just spit soda on the screen

14. Collapse Details

Hot, black strippers?

Dems outnumber Repubs in MA 3 to 1, I hope it will be enough.

Mr Brown has been coming across like a typical 'conservative'... scumbag.

•Scott Brown suggested on television that President Obama was born out of wedlock, then tried to claim that Martha Coakley was making things up when her campaign called attention to it.

•Scott Brown voted against aid to 9/11 recovery workers because it was too expensive, at the same time he was trying to fund a golf course in his district and give tax subsidies to corporations.

•Scott Brown tried to deny emergency contraception to rape victims. When he was called on it, he tried to deny the truth, then hid behind his daughters.

•Scott Brown claimed he didn't know anything about any Tea Parties, even though he'd appeared at their rallies and publicized fundraisers they threw for him.

•Scott Brown opposes a fee to get back bailout money from the biggest banks.

•Scott Brown supports a constitutional ban on gay marriage and thinks two women having a child is "just not normal."

The fact that the race is even close indicates you all have already lost.

I don't even have time to go refute all your Kosian propaganda, I think it's telling that the Kennedys don't even know the name of the woman trying to take over Teddy's seat, of course Mr. Brown points out is the people's seat, not the Kennedy's. And how sucky of a candidate must you guys have if she can't beat this awful, terrible man outlined above??

15. Collapse Details

Health care looks to be unpopular among voters

Sen. Ben Nelson's popularity in Nebraska has plummeted in the course of the health care debate, with a new survey putting the Democratic senator's approval rating at 42 percent.
    According to the latest poll from The Omaha World-Herald, 48 percent disapprove of Nelson. Forty-four percent said his support for health care reform would count against him if he runs for re-election in 2012.

The Nebraska moderate, who was the final Democratic holdout for health care reform in the Senate, has taken heat since agreeing to back the health bill after winning concessions from Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid.

Republicans on Capitol Hill blasted him for extracting a provision that would save his state from increased Medicaid costs. Nelson has since said he no longer wants the benefit that several other senators decried as unfair.

But the poll suggests he's taken a big hit at home for the role he's played, particularly considering how popular he was before he waded deep into the health care negotiations. A SurveyUSA poll from April 2006 showed he was the most popular senator in Congress, with a 73 percent approval rating. He won re-election that year with 64 percent of the vote.

Meanwhile, Nelson's Republican Nebraska counterpart, Sen. Mike Johanns, had a 63 percent approval rating. Johanns voted against the health bill.

The poll of 500 registered voters was taken Jan. 8-12. It had a margin of error of 4.4 percentage points.

16. Collapse Details

Ho Hum
    Is Barack and illegitimate child?

No, his parents were married ........now wait a second

First you have to have some legal basis for an opinion, best to check first with Black's Law Dictionary, under BASTARD... an illegitimate child; a child born before the lawful marriage of its parents; ie born out of lawful wedlock

Since Barrack Obama Sr. was a married man from Kenya having gone through his tribal ceremony in his village and blessed with a child and having lived with that Kenyan wife he was then considered in the eyes of his world to be married.

Obama Sr. never obtained a divorce document from that marriage so he was a married man when he enpregnanted the 17 year old classmate three months after she had arrived at the Univ. of Hawaii. To have married Stanley Ann Dunham in 1960, which there is no record of, then that would have been bigamy which is a criminal offence and statuatory rape of girl under the age of consent.

Stanley Ann Dunham never lived with Obama Sr. who lived in the campus dormitories, she lived at home until just before the delivery at some other place than the two hospitals in Honolulu.

Barack Obama Jr. was definately born out of lawful wedlock and falls into the category of an illegitimate child, and most likely indubitably doubly so. It is reputed that our 15th President James Buchanan was also a bastard prresident so what is the big deal.

17. Collapse Details

Hot, black strippers?
    Quote Originally Posted by BBB725 View Post
    That just spit soda on the screen
    Glad I could set you up for that one......

18. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    And how sucky of a candidate must you guys have if she can't beat this awful, terrible man outlined above??
    I won't disagree... she ran a terrible campaign and she's a hack, but she's our hack.

She hasn't lost yet, so we will see about the 'can't beat' part.

19. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I won't disagree... she ran a terrible campaign and she's a hack, but she's our hack.

She hasn't lost yet, so we will see about the 'can't beat' part.
    She is who's hack???????
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

20. Collapse Details

•Scott Brown thinks two women having a child is "just not normal."
    And you disagree? From what I learnt in school it ain't even possible.
    Warning: There will be no warning shots.