Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by thedonz View Post
    Whats up with Angel been awhile since i hear from him
    I spoke with Angel a few months ago. He is doing well, but started his own Ins. agency with family, so been a little busy. I was just thinking the other day that I should call him soon.He sold the twister as you know, and was talking about getting out on the Concept more. We should put something to gether once the water warms up, Haulover or Elliot Key, and see if we can lure him out of the house for a few cocktails, I have some pics on the home comp. I will post tonight of him having a good time at Holiday Isle sandbar that day, we ran his cooler empty of Coronas, ran mine dry of Miller Lites, ran out of smokes, and dropped the lighter in the salt, so on the way back in, I had him dock at Holiday Isle, and I walked(stumbled) up to the Gas station for another 12 of Corona, a pack of Cigs, and a new lighter, killed the coronas between there and Caribean Club, I have no idea how we both made it home safe that night(of course, I probably shouldnt have confessed that to an Atty).

2. Collapse Details

So do you guys know anything about the 24?

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by rchevelle71 View Post
    I spoke with Angel a few months ago. He is doing well, but started his own Ins. agency with family, so been a little busy. I was just thinking the other day that I should call him soon.He sold the twister as you know, and was talking about getting out on the Concept more. We should put something to gether once the water warms up, Haulover or Elliot Key, and see if we can lure him out of the house for a few cocktails, I have some pics on the home comp. I will post tonight of him having a good time at Holiday Isle sandbar that day, we ran his cooler empty of Coronas, ran mine dry of Miller Lites, ran out of smokes, and dropped the lighter in the salt, so on the way back in, I had him dock at Holiday Isle, and I walked(stumbled) up to the Gas station for another 12 of Corona, a pack of Cigs, and a new lighter, killed the coronas between there and Caribean Club, I have no idea how we both made it home safe that night(of course, I probably shouldnt have confessed that to an Atty).
    no worry it's Mike the old man never gets on here that much......he's wayyy to busy with the firm. Send him our hello...hope all is well with you as well...yall do have to run South more often

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by cosmic12 View Post
    I still think you should by a Hydrostream! (oh wait, that's me that I think needs a Hydrostream)

"Tear gas and draft beer don't mix."

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dude! Sweet! View Post
    I still think you should by a Hydrostream! (oh wait, that's me that I think needs a Hydrostream)
    I guess I should refraze what I want and not call it a river rocket
    I have looked at a few Hydrostreams and I injoy my life to much to take those chances, I just heard about one(Hydrostream) that is here and is supposed to be almost perfect I don't remember the model name but its the one with the tunnel, brown metal flake with a blown up 2.5 merc, needs power head, the price was 4k on a very nice trailer and from what they said the cockpit upol is perfect. Its in Berwerton. But I just don't want anything like that, gotta have that old school offshore look, remember I am old

6. Collapse Details

I guess I should refraze what I want and not call it a river rocket
    I have looked at a few Hydrostreams and I injoy my life to much to take those chances, I just heard about one(Hydrostream) that is here and is supposed to be almost perfect I don't remember the model name but its the one with the tunnel, brown metal flake with a blown up 2.5 merc, needs power head, the price was 4k on a very nice trailer and from what they said the cockpit upol is perfect. Its in Berwerton. But I just don't want anything like that, gotta have that old school offshore look, remember I am old
    Buy something would ya!

7. Collapse Details

no worry it's Mike the old man never gets on here that much......he's wayyy to busy with the firm. Send him our hello...hope all is well with you as well...yall do have to run South more often
    I figured it was probably you Mike.

Lets do the keys when it warms up, a little trip to Holiday Isle maybe?

8. Collapse Details

I dont know anything about the Pantera, but from what Angel told me, the guy was alittle flakey when he bought the Twister.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by rchevelle71 View Post
    I figured it was probably you Mike.

Lets do the keys when it warms up, a little trip to Holiday Isle maybe?
    I'm running the Skater for the Miami show poker run.....You should take your 24

10. Collapse Details

What Skater?

11. Collapse Details

And now we know why the Gun is for sale...

12. Collapse Details

13. Collapse Details

Anyone notice how small the trailer wheels are? They haul the whole rig in an enclosed trailer like the drag boat guys!? Something's massively screwy about this whole deal. Gotta love south Florida!

14. Collapse Details

Ya. noticed that.

15. Collapse Details

Banned
    Anyone notice how small the trailer wheels are? They haul the whole rig in an enclosed trailer like the drag boat guys!? Something's massively screwy about this whole deal. Gotta love south Florida!
    Actually these tires are very cool, WILL SMITH from phantom boats has these on his private boat trailer. They hold a bunch of load !!!!!

Also the trailer is lower that way for towing !

16. Collapse Details

Funny you mention that, That is Angels old trailer that was under the Twister. First time I saw those tires was when we ran to Key largo for the above pics, I was lughing my azz off, but they work well.

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by lowblue320 View Post
    Well that looks nice but whats under it is what I want to know.
    That was fast on the paint also.